How long is too long to wait???

Ok so i just had a guy come to see me and i just happened to be on the phone with my kid bitching about something. The gent text me that he was here and then texted for the room number. When i got off the phone only 3 minutes had passed since he asked for the room number. So all in all it was 5 min that passed since the first text.

When i gave him the room number he said he had left and threatened to write a review. I am not worried about this because sometimes shit happens but i dont think 5 min is to long of a wait. I have had this happen to me when i give the room number and the guy doesnt pop up at my door for 5 to 10 min because he was in the car on the phone.

So i guess my question is, because i feel it wasnt a ncns on my end, how long are you gentlemen willing to wait for a lady after you reach her incall??
For me, at most, 20 minutes
  • L.A.
  • 10-07-2016, 03:45 PM
I start getting concerned after 10 minutes and would probably start to leave or make other plans after about 20 minutes of no contact. 5 minutes is a bit premature to call it off.
15-20 minutes.
If the arrangements were made well in advance then 10 minutes tops, if it is same day fairly short notice then 20-30 minutes any thing longer on any appointment is a NCNS.
You have to look at it from his point of view. Sitting around in hotel parking lots with nothing to do can be unpleasant for most people. Especially at house incalls. If he felt nervous then its his decision to leave. Anything can happen at any given minute so you can never be to careful. Just my take on the whole ordeal but I would have waited about 10-15 minutes. I also don't feel he should give you a bad review. after 5 minutes of waiting..
I start getting concerned after 10 minutes and would probably start to leave or make other plans after about 20 minutes of no contact. Originally Posted by L.A.
change "probably" to "definitely", and this answer represents me to the fullest.
Ok so i just had a guy come to see me and i just happened to be on the phone with my kid bitching about something. The gent text me that he was here and then texted for the room number. When i got off the phone only 3 minutes had passed since he asked for the room number. So all in all it was 5 min that passed since the first text.

When i gave him the room number he said he had left and threatened to write a review. I am not worried about this because sometimes shit happens but i dont think 5 min is to long of a wait. I have had this happen to me when i give the room number and the guy doesnt pop up at my door for 5 to 10 min because he was in the car on the phone.

So i guess my question is, because i feel it wasnt a ncns on my end, how long are you gentlemen willing to wait for a lady after you reach her incall?? Originally Posted by SexyAnastasia
The fucktard cannot write a review if nothing occurred.
I will weigh in on this one. Since I expect the lady to be ready when I get there, I would probably wait 10 min. tops.
I might wait a couple of minutes longer for Sexy Ana. ;-)
  • Gbfsl
  • 10-07-2016, 07:29 PM
15 minutes, tops. Whenever I have waited longer it was never a good experience
Leaving after 5 is doushbaggery
My kid always comes first. But I don't like to make you guys wait at all. But thank you guys for your input.

And flanker I've been fine tuning my ninja skills. ��
  • L.A.
  • 10-07-2016, 08:12 PM
15 minutes, tops. Whenever I have waited longer it was never a good experience Originally Posted by Gbfsl
I've found that after I wait that long then I'm kinda pissy and not so much in the mood anymore.
People tend to have their phones in their hand all the time. And most talk on earners. A fast text reply since he was close isn't an issue to do for most. But yeah he probably jumped the gun on this one prematurely.