White Slavery

Here is some food for thought.

Black man sells White GIRL and post NO AA....

How does this make sense? How does this make sense to white men, who do Not want to see ladies that see blacks, yet still do so?

Some say this Is Karma for years of slavery. What do you think?

This is not another NO AA thread. The policy totally doesn't affect or apply to me. I'm just trying to understand the logic here smh. If I was a racist, I persoanlly would never support something that I hate.

I'm just curious after reading about the recent backpage developments. It has been said that most pimps on backpage are Black or Asian (its a fact that there are several Asian pimps on ECCIE).

Happy Hobby!
  • BLM69
  • 10-12-2016, 02:35 PM
Why do some prefer ketchup instead of mustard on their hot dogs? People will do what they want when they want, Pimps come in all shades, genders, races and education levels, You need to stop watching too much TV and post something worth discussing, instead of trying to start a drama thread.
When we want an expert on eating hot dogs we will ask you, until then shut your pie hole chubby! You didn't add anything worth shit.
1. Karma? No just business
2.Name the Asian pimps
3.wtf does smh mean????
If I know a girl has pimp I will not see her.
  • Re
  • 10-12-2016, 03:52 PM
The more important thing is why do you care?
I am not sure a few pimps are adequate karma for slavery. Most girls don't have "pimps" and there are many reasons a girl might say "No AA" on her ad. I don't think it is a good advertising strategy but to each their own. It's just the business. It's best not to assume anything because we are all different.
Butch it means Shaking My Head. I was late on that one too.
Black man sells White GIRL and post NO AA....

I think a pimp who is black may feel another black man may try to steal his girl and work for him. Well, they do say pimppin ain't easy.
  • BLM69
  • 10-12-2016, 04:31 PM
When we want an expert on eating hot dogs we will ask you, until then shut your pie hole chubby! You didn't add anything worth shit. Originally Posted by MaximumFun
Like this thread ain't worth shit, freaking newbies or probably a master troll with a new handle, continue your research tiger......
Butch it means Shaking My Head. I was late on that one too. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Thanks Morgan!
Like this thread ain't worth shit, freaking newbies or probably a master troll with a new handle, continue your research tiger...... Originally Posted by BLM69
You are a BBW!
When we want an expert on eating hot dogs we will ask you, until then shut your pie hole chubby! You didn't add anything worth shit. Originally Posted by MaximumFun
I like BLM but that's a funny comeback.

Morgan said it perfectly, we are all different.
If I know a girl has pimp I will not see her. Originally Posted by 56022256
This
Actually, he made a good post. In addition he was not slinging insults, as trolls do.

This thread is trash, intended to create drama, as trolls often do. If I did not have an aversion to violating the Forum Guidelines, I would say that the troll is an obnoxious, insulting asshole. But of course I can't say that.