Liz Berry Breaks Promises

PSA. Tried setting up an appointment with Rubhq’s Special Naughty Masseuse in Garland - Licensed. Said I only use cash but she insisted on gift cards for first time clients. I said I would agree if she would not ask for the redemption codes until we meet in person. She agreed. So after buying the eBay gift cards she asks for a photo of receipt showing purchase and activation amounts. Sounded reasonable so I complied. Said I was ready to come over and needed address. She asked how close was I to a particular intersection. Shockingly it was only a mile away from me. I said I could be there in less than 5 minutes. Then said ok she needs a photo of the scratched off codes on the card. I said no that was not our agreement before buying the cards. She said she needed to verify the amounts. I said no, once you have the codes you can ghost me. Of course she promised not to do that. Nevertheless, I didn’t scratch nor give her the codes, but now I’m stuck with eBay gift cards I don’t really want. She starts accusing me of not trusting her. I asked why couldn’t I come over and she could scratch off, reveal the codes, and verify in person like we agreed. It’s her with the trust issues. Obviously, trust had nothing to do with it. Total scam. I’d avoid her at all cost. Thought I’d let you all know.

She’s on Rubhq with the title I stated in first sentence. Her website on her ad is https://msha.ke/paradisestudio. Watch out for these scammers and rat them out when you encounter them. Happy hunting!
I have no idea why you would even bother going as far as you did. I would have told her to hit the road as soon as the gift card nonsense started. So many providers in DFW, why waste your time.
Gift cards might as well be a deposit...and you NEVER pay a deposit.
She gave you a location based on the address of the receipt
I appreciate your replies. Yes, I learned a lesson by bending my own rules. You gentlemen are smart and are correct with your suggestions. I’m taking this opportunity to help those not as experienced as you guys and to blast her where I can. Thanks for your input.