aww,

Thank ALL of you! For the yes's && the no's and them other hoes.

HELLO! IN THE REAL WORLD, THERE ARE REAL PROBLEMS, REAL ISSUES, AND REAL PEOPLE. MY BAD FOR KEEPING IT REAL, NOT ONLY HAVING BUT GOING THROUGH SOME REAL LIFE SHIT. GET CHA LIFE && GET REAL.

IF I WERE , I'D BE KICKING ASS, TAKING NAMES, AND LAYING THEM OUT.

Oh how I love the necessity of people and their drama llama selves. Please do continue to make me the Popular ASS BitcH!
Yes, you are right, we all have real world lives and issues to deal with. You're not the only one. Something to consider, try not to take your work home with you and try not to take your home to work.
Works well for me, at least in the real world.
^^^^well said yes there is a divison on presonal and professional. I keep my emotions out because this is just my fantasy world. But not everyone get me either because i do not pretend for not one person on this board. I plan not to start either.
OP, you really should keep your personal business off the boards. Your rants come across as desperate/crazy. That's NEVER a good look no matter how hot you are physically.
T
HELLO! IN THE REAL WORLD, THERE ARE REAL PROBLEMS, REAL ISSUES, AND REAL PEOPLE. MY BAD FOR KEEPING IT REAL, NOT ONLY HAVING BUT GOING THROUGH SOME REAL LIFE SHIT. GET CHA LIFE && GET REAL.
Originally Posted by Maddalyn Haze
Reality is over rated. A lot of pain has been inflicted by people who add "I'm just being honest" as though honesty trumps kindness as a virtue.

Let your sessions be an ESCAPE from reality (for both of you)....a calm, centering, relaxing vacation from the issues (or ho-hum for most of us) of everyday life.
Reality is over rated. A lot of pain has been inflicted by people who add "I'm just being honest" as though honesty trumps kindness as a virtue.

Let your sessions be an ESCAPE from reality (for both of you)....a calm, centering, relaxing vacation from the issues (or ho-hum for most of us) of everyday life. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
So in love with you!
Aw, that's so sweet

OP, you really should keep your personal business off the boards. Your rants come across as desperate/crazy. That's NEVER a good look no matter how hot you are physically. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
That's a very nice way of saying Drama Queen. Paaassss.