Just saying "DFK"?

I'm laughing because I've noticed something...

providers who say on their menu DFK, always say LFK as well...

Isn't that kind of funny?

I mean, if your MSOG then do you ever put :Single pop" as an option? It's kind of assumed, isn't it?

Think about it ... it's kind of hard to get right to DFK without LFK (unless you want to risk chipping a tooth by coming in HOT!)

Thought for the day! Happy holidays!
Most reviewers do the same thing. Just like GFE, those terms have very nebulous definitions.
Lol.....yes, Scribe....I, too, have wondered such things (DFK / LFK)....I'm sure the late George Carlin could do an entire segment on that alone.

Speaking of acronyms.....was kicking back & watching the Dallas Stars play the Columbus Blue Jackets last night when my youngest walked into the room to see what I had on the tube.

Once she checked out the score, etc she mused, "Wow, dad....CBJ isn't very good, huh?"

I laughed, agreeing with that assessment.....
DFK is a MUST. Gotta have DFK.

...Once she checked out the score, etc she mused, "Wow, dad....CBJ isn't very good, huh?"

I laughed, agreeing with that assessment..... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
that one had me laughing.
Lol.....yes, Scribe....I, too, have wondered such things (DFK / LFK)....I'm sure the late George Carlin could do an entire segment on that alone.

Speaking of acronyms.....was kicking back & watching the Dallas Stars play the Columbus Blue Jackets last night when my youngest walked into the room to see what I had on the tube.

Once she checked out the score, etc she mused, "Wow, dad....CBJ isn't very good, huh?"

I laughed, agreeing with that assessment..... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
LMAO
Maybe it shouldn't, but providers who do this always make a little wary that they don't truly offer DFK (it doesn't help that the last three providers I've seen barely offered DFK during the session despite listing LFK/DFK on their menu).