How about this..

After reading the thread about BP's fake pics i've been surfing there. How about the best REAL (as far as one can tell) Pics? here's one..
Attached Images File Type: jpg _DSC0295 - Copy.JPG (230.2 KB, 408 views)
was always kinda partial to Naughty Nikki in the hot tub, round sept/oct 09..
What are your rules? ECCIE photos too or just backpage? Assuming backpage boundaries.

http://rochester.backpage.com/Female...ews-22/5300252
What are your rules? ECCIE photos too or just backpage? Assuming backpage boundaries. Originally Posted by NormalBob

who cares..excellant choice for most recent BP
Pretty sure these made backpages back when she used it.
Certainly closed the deal for me.
May have been shot by the OP?
my favorite was the staircase pic,but those suffice,impeccable taste sir.
AAAAAAAAAA HUM OSD!!!!!! HUNTER OF MEN ??
my favorite was the staircase pic Originally Posted by JOHNBALLS
yes that is a hot pic of that provider

AAAAAAAAAA HUM OSD!!!!!! HUNTER OF MEN ?? Originally Posted by JOHNBALLS
not my favorite of her but its the current one used.

Anita use to have the pic of her hand pulling her blouse away to expose her bra. Its a hot pic and in her showcase. But I could not find a current BP ad for her. Not sure if she still using BP.
very good pics of KellyO from BP ad.
I forgot about those photos....Oldies but goodies for sure. I also want to give a HUGE thanks to Ben Dover for my hot new pics! Ladies he is looking for new people to work with. He is AWESOME! He puts up with me!!! LOL.

I am including this here because she assures us these are 1000% real.
I too love the picture of Gabrielle on the stairs. I always found it rather hot and now that I have some stairs I want one too WTF soo help me out guys!

Mary had some great photos in front of candles back in her EENY days... they were hot!!

I dont like any of my photos but I guess that's just because I am in them haha To me they don't excite me... I see myself nude everyday
What are you kidding. I just looked at your showcase. All but three are hot to me. The three I do not care for I bet other would like. And that is out of 16 current. Others that you have had in the past where also very good.

Of the current top row of 5, 1,4 and 5 do little for me. The rest smoking hot to me.

Your current one you have for a avatar. I want to bite your neck and nibble a ear. If I get a hair ball from hair on the way. OHWELL. But I will leave NO marks.

edit: mmmm Gabrielle current avatar. Why do I feel like I want to kiss that ass. Don't worry Brooke 5 in your showcase make me want to kiss yours. Or would you rather I save it to kiss inner thighs taking a short break from ahhhhhhhhhh hold that thought.
  • Doove
  • 02-05-2011, 04:46 PM
Pretty sure these made backpages back when she used it.
Certainly closed the deal for me.
May have been shot by the OP? Originally Posted by jokacz
I was somewhat indifferent to the idea of seeing Gabrielle - mainly due to the travel distance required - but the two photos of her kneeling and standing ultimately made it impossible for me to resist.
I dont like any of my photos but I guess that's just because I am in them haha To me they don't excite me... I see myself nude everyday Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
Hey Brooke. As a fan, I'd say that I love your figure in real life.... a lot.

Photo 16 of 16 to me is a distraction.

I find 11 of 16 and 14 of 16 to be hot, hot, hot.

If I were your publicist, I'd use 9, 10 or 13 of 16 as the profile.