Happy Birthday! Another take on GFE

• Laker
  • 02-10-2011, 09:17 AM
I celebrated a friend’s birthday with her yesterday! The friend just happens to be a provider and frequent poster on this forum. It was and is great to have a relationship with a provider that extends beyond the ROS/BCD. She had told me previously that she had a busy day planned with her family, and I had mentioned to her that I would like to stop by to see her for a bit if ok? She said sure! The stop-by turned into more than a stop-by, and we celebrated her special day!

I was going to write a review of the time with her, but in this case the ROS/BCD became more personal than a provider/hobbyist time. I wanted to post of the time though to add to previous discussions that some of the acronyms as GFE can take on many meanings and is different for each person, and is even different for the same two people in different situations. Also this is a thank you to my friend for sharing part of her birthday with me! Thank you pretty lady!
And Happy Birthday!
, to both. been there(with others) love my time with the ones that I can celebrate with. again
  • oklib
  • 02-10-2011, 11:51 AM
Did you wash your upper lip LMAO
Nice post more should be aware
sometimes ROS/BCD are not needed
68 Today,I will P.M. on our talk
of yesterday.
Her and I played phone tag
Mr. Bill
thanks for making my day a little more special than what it already was!!!
  • cnym
  • 02-11-2011, 03:28 PM
I was going to write a review of the time with her, but in this case the ROS/BCD became more personal than a provider/hobbyist time. Originally Posted by Laker
Laker,
I think I know what you mean. On many occasions I have hesitated on writing a review for the same reason. When the Friendship with a provider becomes personal, and goes beyond the normal provider/client GFE meeting and becomes more like a provider/client RE.
Go ahead and write the review, it might help me out