Breast-rant

Any girls on here work at some of DFW's breast-rants? Bone daddy's, twin peaks, wild pitch, tight ends, hooters, etc.
While you are at it, you can also ask for social security numbers.
This thread is asking for RW information, which is against ToS. Please ask a mod to delete your thread.
If there were I'm sure they'd prefer to keep real world and hobby world separate
Wasn't necessarily asking for public responses. If there are any people on here that would be open to it, they could DM me. I remember a while back there was a girl that worked at a twin peaks that would post here.

Or if there are other members who know of waitresses that play on the side then that could be discussed as well.

If the thread needs to be deleted then that's fine. Just thought I'd ask because there are lots of good looking women working at those restaurants
While that's true, Durtysweet2, you also didn't explicitly ask for private messages either. It was implicit that they respond to this thread. I understand that your intent may not be malicious, but that doesn't speak for everyone else on this board.