What's wrong with having a website?

It seems like a newbie having a website is considered a red flag here? Like I'm not as new as I state?
Doesn't really get under my skin, but I was just curious.

I was wondering what you gentlemen think...what do you think of newbies with websites?
I don't think there is a problem with it. Websites help with business sometimes.
It is smart to have a website as early as possible. It shows that TCB is important to you.
Fucktard logic
  • L.A.
  • 08-10-2016, 05:38 PM
It seems like a newbie having a website is considered a red flag here? Like I'm not as new as I state?
Doesn't really get under my skin, but I was just curious.

I was wondering what you gentlemen think...what do you think of newbies with websites? Originally Posted by dianaares_x
I haven't really though about it. What's the red flag? If you're new and young and have a website that you're managed? That's about all I can come up with.
  • Ender
  • 08-10-2016, 05:49 PM
I remember the post you are talking about. I think the poster was responding to a comment made by someone else who said they popped your provider cherry or was going to. True comment was just saying if you have a website, he probably wasn't your first as most girls do not come into the business with a site already up. I prefer girls that have a site, shows they have their shit together.
Fucktard logic Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Getting ahead of yourself missy ... I have not posted, yet.

To Dianaares,

There is nothing wrong with a lady having a website. But the lady needs to be able to management the site without getting a fucktard to do it for her. That way she can edit topics, pages, photos, etc without having to wait from someone else to find the time to do it for her. You need to control all content without anyone else being involved. Also, do not forget to post taint photos.
Newbies are prime targets to be taken advantage of. A website that shows either you have your shit together, or someone else does, for you, tends to deflate either head that might have been considering pushing you around.
  • grean
  • 08-11-2016, 09:28 AM
I don't think there is a problem with it. Websites help with business sometimes. Originally Posted by Jjsmooth82

Make sure you have different rates posted on your website and here as well as where ever else you post.

Don't make it easy for guys to keep from asking you about rates. Make sure that when they do, you get really angry and post a thread here.
No, of course its not bad to have a website.
But, a gal claiming to be new to the hobby that shows up with a very professional image such as high quality photos, professional website, well written ad. etc does raise a few eyebrows

Either she is:
1. Very smart and did lots of research before jumping into this and put the pieces together before starting knowing its her best chance for success ( Very attractive qualities)
2. Has someone in the industry assist her with getting off on the right foot ( OK as long as its not a pimp but hard to tell sometimes)
3: Is managed IE: Pimped ( Not always bad but does raise a lot of concerns, especially if she is very young)
4. Or they are not new to the industry, just new to ECCIE. (Again, not a bad thing, but just need to say so)

I do see new providers mention they are friends with so and so or a known provider is helping them get started. As in #2 above.

Its just hird to know which of the above is correct sometimes and that does worry some here. And not being honest is a sure way to get slammed quickly. There are some guys here that would put detective stories to shame with how they find shit so fast
No, of course its not bad to have a website.
But, a gal claiming to be new to the hobby that shows up with a very professional image such as high quality photos, professional website, well written ad. etc does raise a few eyebrows

Either she is:
1. Very smart and did lots of research before jumping into this and put the pieces together before starting knowing its her best chance for success ( Very attractive qualities)
2. Has someone in the industry assist her with getting off on the right foot ( OK as long as its not a pimp but hard to tell sometimes)
3: Is managed IE: Pimped ( Not always bad but does raise a lot of concerns, especially if she is very young)
4. Or they are not new to the industry, just new to ECCIE. (Again, not a bad thing, but just need to say so)

I do see new providers mention they are friends with so and so or a known provider is helping them get started. As in #2 above.

Its just hird to know which of the above is correct sometimes and that does worry some here. And not being honest is a sure way to get slammed quickly. There are some guys here that would put detective stories to shame with how they find shit so fast Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Thanks for your thought-out response.

I mentioned in my welcome wagon post that I was new to both the hobby and Eccie, but I am having trouble recalling if I mentioned that I'd been thinking about doing this for years before actually beginning...so that first reason definitely applies to me.

In the end, people can believe what they want, but mostly I was worried that I'd crossed some kind of line or raised a red flag.
I remember the post you are talking about. I think the poster was responding to a comment made by someone else who said they popped your provider cherry or was going to. True comment was just saying if you have a website, he probably wasn't your first as most girls do not come into the business with a site already up. I prefer girls that have a site, shows they have their shit together. Originally Posted by Ender
Yes, I had seen that written and got very confused, so I wanted a little bit of clarification!

Thank you very much, I appreciate your response.