COVID warning

I came up positive for COVID and told everyone I came into contact with I told khaleesi from RR but she told me she’d appreciate it if I kept quiet I’m telling everyone one here so y’all can be safe
Is it this Khaleesi? - https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=367813

This one hasn't been active here since 2016. Has a review from 2019.

If she's on OH2 you should post there too.
Thanks for letting us know. It's sad that some people want to sweep things under the rug.
I hope you experience a quick and painless recovery
Hoax anyway
Hoax anyway Originally Posted by bill sins
It’s run through my household. I tested negative but it would be near impossible I wouldn’t have caught it from one of the others that had it...perhaps I was one of the lucky ones who were asymptomatic. In any event, I wasn’t hobbying while this was going on, so not a danger to the community.
I’m not sure if there the same she had a RR add that’s not up anymore just be safe
It’s run through my household. I tested negative but it would be near impossible I wouldn’t have caught it from one of the others that had it...perhaps I was one of the lucky ones who were asymptomatic. In any event, I wasn’t hobbying while this was going on, so not a danger to the community. Originally Posted by TinMan
As far as I can tell, the only community you were ever a danger to, was that little group you travelled to Oz with.. Dorothy, Toto, the Cowardly Lion, and the Scarecrow. I get that you all had particular issues, but them having to contantly stop to get your damn oil can, really lent advantage to the Wicked Witch..
As far as I can tell, the only community you were ever a danger to, was that little group you travelled to Oz with.. Dorothy, Toto, the Cowardly Lion, and the Scarecrow. I get that you all had particular issues, but them having to contantly stop to get your damn oil can, really lent advantage to the Wicked Witch.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Turns out the Little People are not immune. I wish the CDC had made that clear before their mass gatherings in support of the Good Witch during the Land of Oz’s recent election to replace the Wizard.
Turns out the Little People are not immune. I wish the CDC had made that clear before their mass gatherings in support of the Good Witch during the Land of Oz’s recent election to replace the Wizard. Originally Posted by TinMan
It's taking me a few minutes to digest this, LOL
she told me she’d appreciate it if I kept quiet I’m telling everyone one here so y’all can be safe Originally Posted by Lookingtosquirt
Her: Please keep it quiet

You: Why? I need to say screw you and your wishes and go tell everyone.

Her: How do you know you got it from me and not someone at Kroger?

You: Uh...........I need to go tell everyone and blame you. To help people.

Her: I'm people too.

You: Uh....I need to post on Eccie right away. And hopefully they'll forget about the 99.98% survival rate.

The curtain drops. Scene.
Thanks for being a stand up guy and notifying those you could have unintentionally exposed. Some people might make light of Covid, but even with its high survival rate it can still have cause severe health problems for many who contract it and survive.
covid

fake virus
I came up positive for COVID and told everyone I came into contact with I told khaleesi from RR but she told me she’d appreciate it if I kept quiet I’m telling everyone one here so y’all can be safe Originally Posted by Lookingtosquirt
Same thing happened to me with {staff edit-CK}.
When did medical speculation cease to be a forbidden topic here? a lot of insinuation trying to mask itself as fact.