Hottie Carrie Hillcrest POD!

Congrats Carrie! I wonder if she still has my check mark on her ass????
Congratulations, Carrie!! Your posts are always a delight to read and your pictures reflect true class.

Congratulations, Miss Carrie! Your combination of Class and Classical Beauty are so special and so appreciated. Muuaah, sweet lady!
Congrats to a very smart, funny, pretty lady.

Enjoy your day babe :-)
Congratulations Carrie! My heart goes pitter-patter whenever I see that iconic picture of yours...
Congratulations Carrie! My heart goes pitter-patter whenever I see that iconic picture of yours... Originally Posted by MasudRana
There are more than one of us on the board with that reaction to your picture & posts.

Congratulations on (what I think is) a random computer selection. I think the CPU is biased in your case.
Congratulations
-Safire Sweet
As a matter of principle, I do not congratulate ladies on being designated Provider of the Day, based on a random computer selection. In fact, I even have that little window closed so I don't know who the POD is. But if I were to congratulate someone for being POD, Carrie would be . . . No, I just can't do it. Matter of principle.

I do, however, offer my congratulations to Carrie for a whole lot of other reasons. Elaboration available on request.
Congratulations, Carrie!! Your posts are always a delight to read and your pictures reflect true class.
Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Ms Honey Rose, I hope you don't mind me stealing your Quote but, your words are so Perfect for this Special Lady.

Congratulations, Carrie!! Your posts are always a delight to read and your pictures reflect true class. A Very Classy Lady that has never waivered throughout the Years.

Muahhhhh,
CG
  • fawn
  • 08-17-2011, 06:19 PM
Congrats Pretty Lady......
Your star is shining bright, Carrie! Way to go, girl!
Congratulations! Well-Deserved!
Congrats
I'm a day late, but... Thanks y'all.