Why we love the hobby

Please let this thread be a respite from the anger and hate being spewed across Co-Ed. If you have something negative to say, there are a dozen or so threads on the first page that would be a great place for it. Please keep it away from this one.

I thought we all might need a bit of a reminder of why we love this little world of ours. Please post your reasons for why you love the providers/hobbyists you see.

My Reasons:
*I just love the satisfied look on a man's face. It lets me know I've done a good job.
*I love the constant compliments! How can a lady have self esteem issues when she constantly has lovers telling her how beautiful she is?!
*I love the freedom to set my own schedule and do exactly what I want, when I want.
*I love the sex.
*I love the feeling that I'm doing something good and necessary. I know it may sound strange, but I feel like I provide something valuable and special. I feel like I have the strength and fortitude to work with my head held high in an industry of which most women are afraid or lack the solid self-love to handle.
*I love how appreciated I feel by my lovers.

Please feel free to post your own reasons. I feel like everyone could use a bit of a pat on the back today. Don't worry if a reason has already been listed. It's okay for more than one person to appreciate the same things.
People like you. Number one thing I love about it. Sometimes a break from reality, usually a break from insanity. But always a pleasure getting to know - some more personally than others - all the lovely ladies... and some not so lovely I guess.

That and the humor of it all.

And that damned avatar. Yeah... lots to love in this world.
I love the drive from mid cities to the Galleria area, north and east Dallas in rush hour and/or construction traffic. It always presents a new challenge.

I love the idea of having all of my favorites lined up on I-30 between FW and Grand Prairie.

I love Traci and haven't met her, yet!
My Reasons:
*I just love the satisfied look on a man's face. It lets me know I've done a good job.
*I love the constant compliments! How can a lady have self esteem issues when she constantly has lovers telling her how beautiful she is?!
*I love the freedom to set my own schedule and do exactly what I want, when I want.
*I love the sex.
*I love the feeling that I'm doing something good and necessary. I know it may sound strange, but I feel like I provide something valuable and special. I feel like I have the strength and fortitude to work with my head held high in an industry of which most women are afraid or lack the solid self-love to handle.
*I love how appreciated I feel by my lovers.

Please feel free to post your own reasons. I feel like everyone could use a bit of a pat on the back today. Don't worry if a reason has already been listed. It's okay for more than one person to appreciate the same things. Originally Posted by tracibrooks

I love that there are ladies like yourself that are a cut above the usual. You used the term lovers instead of client, etc...

Sure it's a small thing, but it's just a nice touch that lets me know you are not like everybody else. You stand out with your positive way of seeing things.

No, I've never met you but I plan to rectify that soon.
Nice refreshing thread.
like i was a teenager again. i love seeing i nice new tushie from behind as my cock disappears into a tight little kitty. i love the feeling of an unknown hand first touching my member and an unfamilar mouth enveloping my manhood as if the just love it.
Couldn't have said it better myself Traci! Great thread to read before I start my day today, all the negativity and hatred around here has had me really down in the dumps lately and wondering where the place I so enjoyed a year ago has gone. Its gotten to the point to where I am thinking of taking a break from posting anything but ads for a while.

I love what I do and am happy that I have met some GREAT people here on eccie. Some I will consider friends for life. I want to thank all the good people I have met in the hobby. You guys are the reason I have stuck around this long.
The hobby had opened new doors for me, I have learned more about myself in the past 2 years then my short lived life.

I love the anticipation of meeting new people, the hunt is almost the same on both sides....
Why I hate Dallas: they have TraciBrooks lol.
(¯`'•.¸ ?¸.•'´¯)-:¦: ★ ★ Because it's a secret. ( shhhhh.... )★ ★ (¯`'•.¸ ?¸.•'´¯)-:¦:

(¯`'•.¸ ?¸.•'´¯)-:¦:★ ★Because it's fun. ★ ★ (¯`'•.¸ ?¸.•'´¯)-:¦:

(¯`'•.¸ ?¸.•'´¯)-:¦:★ ★Because the incall air conditioning is cranked so so low! ★ ★ (¯`'•.¸ ?¸.•'´¯)-:¦:
I like the confidence it's given me for the most part. I used to be somewhat quiet and reserved and now I'm the total opposite.
I like talking to new people and learning. I analyze and observe a lot more and it's definitely had a positive impact on me. Thus far, anyway.
I know all the ladies in the hobby aren't like this, but it's so much fun being around pretty ladies that like to fuck and play as much as I do. Great attitude and sincerity go a long way.
I love the hobby because I love to entertain and be a hostess. I like the social aspect of it just as much as the BCD . I'm not kiddin', I've been known to put out antipasti platters and finger sammiches for post-coital snacks.

I fancy myself as a slutty June Cleaver.

I love the people I have met and spend time with, and some I have known for many, many years. I've made some amazing friendships and I've been very fortunate in this thing of ours.

Oh! I almost forgot; the income doesn't suck, either
Greath Thread girl, love the positive ones like these! Why i love this hobby.... hmmm where to begin
*Geeting to meet some of the greatest guys, and making them feel good. Sadly most are un appreciated by their s/o's
*This hobby really is a confidence boost... just know that you were chosen over so many other beautiful girls feels good in its self! Not to mention all the sweet compliments guys give
*Freedom... getting to say who you see and when... not to mention a relaxed work schedule... work, lol if thats what you want to call it. More like play!!
*The ladies, well most of them... have met some really great gals here who will be lifelong friends!! All beautiful, smart and have hearts of gold!
*Ahhh, and as to the income... has it's ups and downs, while it is not as good as the real workd job i had (before the lovely economy crash) It does have it's perks...
*Connections... i have made friends with some of the best people to know... Mechanics, techies, lawyers and vetenariens... now all i need is a doctor friend lol!!
*Travel- this "job" enables us to travel to some great places!! And make some $ while we are there!

So, no this is not what i will be doing the rest of my life, but until i finish school i will enjoy every minute of it, thank yall!!

1. It feels good.
  2. It's not exactly the same as the "boost in confidence" that the ladies describe, but for most clients there's a significantly reduced fear of outright rejection. (If you're still afraid of being rejected, you're not doing it right, damnit!)
  3. As long as you can avoid actually meeting the crazies (lots attracted to P4P) in person, and maintain your equanimity, observing their antics on a SJMB can be amusing and entertaining. It's a lot like watching the monkeys at the zoo, only without the peanuts.
  4. I usually feel appreciated.
  5. It's really very easy to avoid bad experiences.
  6. I learn a lot from the ladies I see.
  7. I suspect my personality has changed for the better as a result of seeing my favorite ladies. Without P4P, I might be even more of a curmudgeon.
  8. I can forget, for a while, all the aches and pains of daily life. It's a one-hour (or longer) cocoon/vacation from reality.
  9. Aerobic exercise is essential as one gets older, and this is better than going to the gym. Well, the lady is usually doing most of the "work," but there's still some benefit there.
  10. If you finish earlier than expected , at least there's time for a refreshing nap!
  11. An opportunity to break the isolation that results from being terminally introverted.