URL / Website: https://kansas-city.skipthegames.com...l/221443753191
City: Kc
State: Missouri
Address: North of river
Activities: Massage, bbbjish, diy hj
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Older woman somewhat pretty. No English. Nothing like picture of course. Saggy books. Thin no tattoos.
Recommendation: No
gotta hate when they have saggy books!
NKC or Zona ?
It's reviews like this that have kept me from ever trying the Rotasians despite other positive reviews and my love of AMPs. The thing I miss in KC versus other cities is incall on demand, and the Rotasian setup seems perfect, but man, the problems always seem to outweigh the positives.
It's reviews like this that have kept me from ever trying the Rotasians despite other positive reviews and my love of AMPs. The thing I miss in KC versus other cities is incall on demand, and the Rotasian setup seems perfect, but man, the problems always seem to outweigh the positives. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
I'd rather risk 1.6 then 6.0 on a crappy time.
Spending more $ is no guarantee the provider won't suddenly go cra-cra.

Dud has plenty of $ leftover to roll the dice and try again.

And, I've rarely run into a grotesquely obese Asian.
gotta hate when they have saggy books! Originally Posted by satan666
You can avoid that problem with a Kindle or listening to em on Audible.
You can avoid that problem with a Kindle or listening to em on Audible. Originally Posted by ughiphopfan
One bud in each ear.
For sure! Auto correct on the phone wants to keep it G rated
I'd rather risk 1.6 then 6.0 on a crappy time.
Dud has plenty of $ leftover to roll the dice and try again. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
I'll stick with my regular, reliable girls even if I do have to hope they are available when I'm in the mood. The day I pay $600 for ANY encounter is the day I retire from this hobby.
You can avoid that problem with a Kindle or listening to em on Audible. Originally Posted by ughiphopfan
Better yet, just close your eyes and do braille. There should be at least one dot on each one. If more than one, keep your eyes closed and feel for the door.