TS BP Memory 470-230-4545

I hate to leave a negative so i'm posting this as an incomplete review and leave this as a buyer beware.

Here's her link:

http://arlington.backpage.com/Transs...y-now/46274074

Pictures match the girl behind the door and she had a nice size cock.

One of the most athletic bodies i've met from a BP TS.

Her ass is as tight and firm as you can get.

She really should not be working as she is recovering from surgery from an implant that ruptured.

She would not take off her top which put a damper on things.

She was not feeling very good and I did feel sorry for her as she tried to make the best but she wanted very minimal body contact.

Once I put the money down on the counter I never consider take backs but she might be in for a surprise with the guys around here as when they don't get the pronstar experience they immediately want to talk to the manager about a full refund LOL.

She says she is new in town and her apartment shows it with nothing but an air mattress for a bed...bummer.

We talked about a return visit where she would treat me better but I don't see that happening as her $200 fee is for basic service and upgrades are extra.

I'll mark it up as a charitable contribution to a nice kid but as I say buyer beware.

Hope someone can post a great review on her because her body is tight and ass is amazing if she lets you fuck it.