Beaumont wake up!

Look I really want to come down there so if you want me and my friend send me some pms and let's work it out !
You'll definitely need to give them a little time, its more guys than you think on here in the area, they just don't get on as often....you should do well though.
  • RoxyG
  • 06-21-2014, 09:14 AM
You'll definitely need to give them a little time, its more guys than you think on here in the area, they just don't get on as often....you should do well though. Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream

Im planning on doing a 2 day stay about the 2nd week of next month. If I start posting now that should give them enough heads up
Thanks KK I'll be coming soon!
I tried a few time but it seems like it does not work out for me..... Maybe if you give the guys 2/3 weeks they might can plan it out a little better to meet up with you...
I tried a few time but it seems like it does not work out for me..... Maybe if you give the guys 2/3 weeks they might can plan it out a little better to meet up with you... Originally Posted by MelissaH214
No, seriously, like a day or two if we are in town. We want all of you but some of this offshore/pipeline shit kind of jacks us up. That said, come on down Melissa! We will treat you right!
- hehehe

Good Luck! Last time i did well there was in '08...
I do great every trip! It's fun and quiet. A great mini vacay :-)
I might have to try again but really I doubt it would work.. 2 pre books is hard to do..
Yes plz wake up, i'm coming your way....
Yes plz wake up, i'm coming your way.... Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
They're gonna be in for a treat with you P!
Thanks Eva