P411 Discussion & Client Discounts & "Businass"

Ladies & Gentlemen,
We seem to have quite a few new folks in NE Texas without P411 accounts.
I would highly recommend the ladies and guys join when eligible! Ask P411 for details.
No I do not get a commission from them! I do have a lifetime P411 membership!
No cost to the ladies to set up an account other than the Add costs if desired.
It cost $129/yr for guys. And $499 lifetime (see below)**

Ladies if offer a discount for P411 clients you might be surprised at results
!

The following ideas are experienced suggestions if considering discounts:

I suggest add any stipulations you desire as review special or time of day or week etc. Extra time is a plus to list as discount without loss of revenue per visit!
Last minute posting on P411 or Eccie to fill that canceled spot or am deal since room cost is covered is good "businass practice" in my opinion (overhead remains same).
Regular guys are often open to lady seen before making contact for specials.
Be creative will get more attention! Make regular rate higher than you expect to get!
Tips will normally add up to close to or above regular rate if of course visit is wow!
Be sure regular rates match on all websites and suggest discounts on P411 be mentioned on all sites if offered. Some areas will require different rates to be successful due to economy and client income differences! Nothing wrong with seasonal revisions to spur calls when there are slow periods! Better to see two clients over two day period at 225ea (450total) than one client at 300 if room cost is covered & lady is in the mood!
I certainly do not fault any lady without offers for discounts or regular client specials!
This post was intended to help those with thoughts of P411 discounts! Try it and see!
If UTR then of course similar "businass" principles would apply in my humble opinion.
Hope this helps ladies from a business/client point of view!

The P411 benefits are in my experience:

1] Much easier and less time screening for the ladies and even guys also!
2] Ladies can easily see all the Guys Okays from Ladies so less unknowns.
3] Okays list contact info for referrals so contact can be made thru site or otherwise.
4] Some ladies only run adds on P411 or only listed there!
When a lady is in town she will show up on your area listed a "home".
5] Guys (Clients) are usually looking for high quality verified ladies that this provides.
6] Extra cost for Clients is often rewarded with Provider Discounts so cost is offset.
7] If you send a lady a P411 request it normally gets priority & prompt okay/response!
Normally no waiting for Client references to confirm with your desired date as much
of the screening is already done! Past Lady's Okays are visible to your desired date.
Less communications with your references are required! Might avoid hurt feelings if
Client asks for approval from new lady as I have heard this happens sometimes.
Before P411 I often experienced long delays in the screening process as it is time
consuming and often not handled well or timely by all parties! I have sat in parking
lot before for 1hour+ awaiting final screening after being told all was approved!
8] Communications for ladies to discuss a potential bad client issue.
9] Guys and Ladies are verified by P411 to be legit! (no site is 100% foolproof)
10] View adds on P411 boards & view profiles with some details not on other sites.
11] Profiles usually provide more contact info and a more clear menu detail.
12] Profiles usually give links to Providers reviews (eccie & others).
13] Gina runs professional website with a proven tract record of deleting bad accounts!
14] There is a live lady you can text on-line with to ask any question you like.
15] Canada based website.

P411 is not a review site so Eccie is the best I have found in Texas for reviews and a means to get newbies a start and other fun stuff! ! Not to take anything away from Eccie as both sites serve the Hobby community very well and I for one appreciate and support and recommend Eccie and P411 as they do complement each other.
Participants and members are of course adults consenting to companionship time!
https://www.preferred411.com
TNC

*The lifetime offer on P411 is only available to client members who have a full two years on P411 under their belt, with no major complaints filed on them.
In which case the cost is $499.

Ladies & Guys please add questions & comments & agree or disagree with posting here!
  • Mt75
  • 06-11-2014, 11:12 AM
I agree. 100% easier and safer this way.
  • jwood
  • 06-11-2014, 11:57 AM
I got on p411 when I first got in the hobby. I have NEVER had to give a reference. This is only because of p411. It's the second best tool in the hobby. The computer is the best.
  • tdl
  • 06-11-2014, 01:17 PM
I let my P411 membership lapse when it expired last year as I had planned to ease out of the hobby. The few times I have seen new (to me) providers the screening process has taken much longer. I have been surprised at how many providers rely on the fact that you have eccie reviews posted. The majority never actually check with your references. Even with p411, many never even log in to read your profile. I feel much more comfortable with those who actually screen and take the time to read your information. P411 is not cheap by any means, but I consider it worth the money.
It very well may be worth the money but it's not worth the interrogation process from the SO about a suspicious charge on my card!!! LOL
I will just have to be patient and go through the screening.
I always appreciate when gents contact me through P411, screening usually goes faster. This is also why I always offer them a discount. P411 Rocks!
Tigersports, you can sign up with p411 with minimal personal info with vouches from two p411 providers. And as they say on their website, they are friendly to CIM, cash in the mail.

I should have gotten the lifetime membership years ago. I've been paying by the year. I think when I started it was $69 a year. Damn value of the dollar!
  • Mt75
  • 06-12-2014, 08:01 AM
It very well may be worth the money but it's not worth the interrogation process from the SO about a suspicious charge on my card!!! LOL
I will just have to be patient and go through the screening. Originally Posted by TigerSports
Buy a disposable gift card - Go to walmart/etc and put the $$on it for what you need and presto, all done

After payment toss card, forget about
  • JoeE
  • 06-12-2014, 09:29 AM
Another +1 from a Lifetime member.
I agree, the benefits are well worth having an account....
I love P411 wish everyone had it. There are so many ways to pay for stuff now days. Vanilla Visa cards are great, American Express Prepaid cards. I do believe there are several ways to pay for P411 membership.
p411 is the best investment any hobbyist can make
Tiger good buddy & Others,
I think you have some great advice coming from the community on how to join
p411 with prepaid credit card! It took me over a year to decide to join! Once I joined I was amazed at the ease of screening for ladies and the prompt upbeat approvals received when requested! Travels to many other cities and states as P411 member always seems to get you a warm welcome has been my experience!
The average discount I see is from $20 to $50/hr so would not take long for the ladies to reward you with the total membership cost for making their screening so much easier! At very least an extra kiss and a hug is offered by many Ladies! LOL
Ask for Visa gift cards for your birthday!!!
Happy Hunting & Finding.....TNC
I love p411!!!!! I always read the gents profile and am glad when they include a short bio.
I screen through many avenues and with p411, you are almost always guaranteed an appt with me!
Tiger good buddy & Others,
I think you have some great advice coming from the community on how to join
p411 with prepaid credit card! It took me over a year to decide to join! Once I joined I was amazed at the ease of screening for ladies and the prompt upbeat approvals received when requested! Travels to many other cities and states as P411 member always seems to get you a warm welcome has been my experience!
The average discount I see is from $20 to $50/hr so would not take long for the ladies to reward you with the total membership cost for making their screening so much easier! At very least an extra kiss and a hug is offered by many Ladies! LOL
Ask for Visa gift cards for your birthday!!!
Happy Hunting & Finding.....TNC
Originally Posted by Tonguenchick

Hahaha!!!!! Visa gift cards for my birthday!!!! How about a free double or triple session for my birthday!!!! That would be sweet!!!!!! LOL