Hooker Marketing Gone Wrong!

http://abc13.com/news/woman-busted-for-prostitution-after-handing-out-business-cards/573784/

She clearly isn't the brightest...
Hooker Marketing Gone Wrong! Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I figured this thread was going to be about wreckshop pimping Alyssa XOXO.
Interesting
http://abc13.com/news/woman-busted-f...-cards/573784/

for the lazy

from the article "allowing prostitution to go unenforced can lead to other criminal and quality of life issues." uh? is that what happened to the Romans and/or Pompeians? too much getting busy to notice the barbarians or a volcano?
I figured this thread was going to be about wreckshop pimping Alyssa XOXO. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
That would be a great thread lol
Wonder if she is from Vegas.. that is a VERY old school/Vegas thing.
I thought about Vegas as soon as I read the article.
lol im going to pass out flyers. scratch and sniff tuna fish. lol
lol im going to pass out flyers. scratch and sniff tuna fish. lol Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder

Yeah, just go thru Randall's parking lot and put the flyers on all the windshields.
Yeah, just go thru Randall's parking lot and put the flyers on all the windshields. Originally Posted by pyramider
Fiesta Would Be Better
Fiesta Would Be Better Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
lol no habla spanish
I found her Facebook, her face is jacked, but she's short and has a decent rack.

If i worked at her place of employment, I'd probably try to make more money on the side
lol im going to pass out flyers. scratch and sniff tuna fish. lol Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder

I luv me some tuna...

I used to know a lady who handled out business cards with her name, cell # and the title she had on it was "Private Fitness trainer"

yeah its a bs card but it gave you a contact # with an ambiguous meaning
Coupons would be nice.