for the ladies

do providers really believe other providers when they say shit about hobbiest? i know the ladies talk but we all should know by now people lie and/or defame just for the simple fact they want to cause drama. (just for the record i despise drama)I'm am starting to find out this might be a problem for me because i believe some ladies are saying shit about be that is baseless. i know not all experiences will be the same and not everyone treats everyone the same. so ladies do you really believe other providers when they say shit about hobbiest?
I think it depends on the individual and what was said. For me...if it was something so extreme. I don't think I would take any chances and finding out on my own if it is true or not what was said.

But I agree. Each experience is going to be different depending on the lady and the gent. Some will have that great fire of chemistry. Then there will be some that's just plain normal or boring.

But if there is enough "proof" to show what was said. Then, yes....it's only in our best interest that we believe one another.

So, here's a question......If you see a review of a provider that you have been dying to see. But she has a "NO" listed review, would you go see her too see if you felt the same as the OP?
Who's talking about you or who do you believe is talking about you? Tell us who your messenger is?
yes i have found out for myself sometime reviewers have an ax to grind. so i always take them with a grain of salt.
Who's talking about you or who do you believe is talking about you? Tell us who your messenger is? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
its not a messenger but its i have not been able to connect with providers since my last encounter with my last provider. i have either been ignored or just passed on. this has all happened since my last session and i don't believe in coincidences. if you would like to know i will pm you but i will not put it on a public form.
  • bbkid
  • 03-30-2015, 07:06 AM
Most of the providers that I've seen say to each other "he has a little bitty wee-wee".
It's a damn lie, I tell ya'.
I would ask this question to whoever you're using as a reference. Have you done anything to upset the providers you have already seen?
Yeah, like maybe show up late for appointments, cancel others with only short notice and then give attitude when called on it?
Lol. Im not telling.
yes i have found out for myself sometime reviewers have an ax to grind. so i always take them with a grain of salt. Originally Posted by wbtym6996
Pretty much the same attitude I have when screening. Will I refuse to see a gentleman because his name pops up on a provider blacklist? Probably not if there's just one vague mention, but if I hear the same badness over and over connected with his name/handle and reported by numerous ladies, then yes, I absolutely err on the side of caution and turn him away from my warm embrace.

I hear lots or rumors about Hobbyists (providers and clients), and sometimes I believe what I hear based on the source, if I trust that person or not, if she/he/they are reputable and haven't stirred up enough drama to be in contention for the Academy Awards. We all have to make our own best decisions based on what info we have at the time.

I'm a pretty laid-back lassie, but I HATE a liar and a gossip, and alas, they are often the same person.

As always, well said Fancyinheels
I totally agree.
I just assume some of them talk, so I treat them respectfully. I generally have a very easy time with screening. I believe that's related.
i treat all of the ladies i see with nothing but the upmost respect and politeness for the simple fact that i know they don't have or need to see me. what i am saying is there are times when i believe things are said about myself that are baseless. there have been times where yes at the last minute i have had to cancel last minute and i have had providers cancel on me, but do i get mad about it and throw a tantrum. NO. sometimes thats just life. what does john lennon say life happens when your busy making other plans. so i understand shit happens. but because of the things i believe are being said it has put me in a position where I'm always having to defend myself for shit that didn't happen.
Paranoia will destroy ya
I was just thinking the same thing. Listen to the voices, just don't respond to them.