The Double Life – How Much Do We Love It?

Many of us here lead a sort of double life.

Our friends, family, business associates and/or significant others may have no idea what’s going on behind closed doors. They may not know there are any doors beyond where fun stuff goes.

So is part of the appeal of the double life the idea that we know something someone special doesn't know about us? Or do we like the casual misdirect, the secret assignation, the cloak and kiss, and the showering of scents? Are secrets just so much fun? Or is it something else?
Coed topic not review..
I can repost, or can this be moved by admin?
I can repost, or can this be moved by admin? Originally Posted by Moonlight Graham
moved and i have three
Many of us here lead a sort of double life.
Are secrets just so much fun? Or is it something else? Originally Posted by Moonlight Graham
Yeah its something else, its all about meeting beautiful women and having good clean naked fun! Sometimes it can get downright dirty too. But its all about the babes dude.
To me, the only reason it must remain a secret is the social scorn and legality of it.
first off, wow! an account since 2009 and just now your 8th and 9th post? that's over 20% of your posts right here.

back to the question, I thought the appeal was the sex.

as for knowing something other people in your life don't, doesn't that answer itself? they don't know because they aren't told because it would be a detraction most likely. I guess some might have some compulsive need to lie that does something for them. doubt it's the majority.

i have three Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
huh? I don't get it
I have nine...ijs
None of that cloak and dagger (or to use your word "kiss") stuff appeals to me. I never cared for the adventure side of it.
It makes it easier to score than in RW, without all the extra effort and time you have to put into it. If I go to a bar and tell a good looking attached woman "hey baby, let's fuck", I will get myself in trouble and I might end up having to kick her SO's ass. But if I see her here, I will fuck her. That's all it is to it.
Keep that happy thought.
stupid thread. It's pay for play. Plain and simple.

might be the cognac talking. Or not.

still stupid.
I farted..... I feel way better now.
I farted..... I feel way better now. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I Smell It... I Feel Sick lol
But it can have its moments.

I haven't seen nor heard from you since my last visit to California. And I think I seamlessly stitched my hobby life with my civilian vacation.

We do need to touch base. It's been way too long.

Kisses,
VP
This life and many other secret lives just goes to show how you never really know a person in life.
  • bbkid
  • 04-02-2015, 06:40 AM
stupid thread. Originally Posted by idiot savant
But a really cool name.