Who's offering doubles?

I'm coming into town for a few days and could use a good double. Who's offering?

Also, is it a good idea to ask two providers that don't know each other if they'd be willing?
I personally would be more comfortable doing a double with a lady I have at least had contact with before and have done some kind of research on. I have done doubles in the way back past with new ladies but I think it all depends on who you ask. Many ladies have established partners they prefer to work with. But if you have someone on your mind that you think you'd like to see a lady double with they might be up for it, they might not.

I don't think it would hurt to ask. All they can do is say it's not really their preference and they would rather work with the person they feel they have the best chemistry with. (which is usually going to be a better time for you and less awkward moments)

I hope you enjoy your trip to Dallas!
Me and SpinnerCindy have doubles specials and we have alot of fun together
Available with friends
Me and SerenityBanks
I have a extra helper with I tour ..
KaitlynDior and I
We have specials!
Available with Lady Nympho or 1prettytouch
I have been playing with new doubles parter all day and we look alike. Nancy 214.417.5675
KaitlynDior and I
We have specials! Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
What are you're specials?
Jaymi-Lyn and Bailey Boobs, I believe, still work together. They do not interact -- the focus is entirely on you.

Allegra Hope and whomever she wishes to work with.
Ditto BlissofDFW.
If either is still around.
AngelaS has several she does doubles with
{me for one.,.but I wont be there till mid July
PM me more info on this! I’m free till Saturday! Looking around for some fun!
I have been playing with new doubles parter all day and we look alike. Nancy 214.417.5675 Originally Posted by Rompers
PM me more info on this! I’m here till Saturday, maybe we can all meet up!
I happen to have a 25yr old friend in town. She is utr. We do doubles. Shes hot. Contact me directly for details.