Here's my issue.

I find a provider who I'd want to meet. I contact her, and everything seems perfect, and we schedule a session. However, as much as I'd love to have the session, I can't not think about things like:

What if it's a trap?
What if it's a set-up?
Will LE be there?

Anyone else got through this? How can I overcome it? Experiences?
If you are having this much worry this life is not for you. Head on down to the bar on ladies night and hope to get lucky. If you got as far as scheduling a session then follow through. And if not going to follow through quit the hobby now. Back out and word will spread you are a time waster. I think backing out at this point is inconsiderate of the ladies time.
So just go for it without holdbacks?
And have plenty of bail money, just in case
If you've done your research and schedule a session, yes you should go with it.
  • motor
  • 05-23-2019, 07:34 PM
I dont worry. I also see only well reviewed ladies.
If you are having this much worry this life is not for you. Originally Posted by ValenTX
this.

if you want to alleviate worry, why not pick out a guy (me, for example) and see who he has seen.. you know he didn't get nabbed by the Cops.. after seeing a few, you will get comfortable with the process.

only problem with choosing "my" ladies, is you will feel icky after sleeping with a few of them. that's okay, don't look at the package, just feel the love when you are inside of them
The possibility of getting caught is also what makes it fun. That said the penalties are very serious now. I was in a hotel with a provider once when the fire alarm went off. It was a real fire and we just kept fucking as the fire department banged on the door.
whats the worst that can happen: you get sent to jail. which isnt so bad considering that sex in the slammer is free, plentiful and most jailbirds are likely to be devoted don practitioners. so it's all upside, I'd jump in if I were you...
I still get very nervous when meeting someone new. But if you do your research and stick to seeing established ladies, you should be ok.
For OP if you would like you give me the money and I'll set up an appointment and let you know if the provider is Five-0 or not (JK 🤣😂&#129315
If it makes you feel any better. It's only a misdemeanor for getting caught tricking. 😁😁😁
  • L.A.
  • 05-24-2019, 04:38 AM
There is nothing wrong with two like-minded adults meeting for an hour. Don't discuss things that shouldn't be discussed. If you're scared, only see providers that are well reviewed. Or like Chung said, see a provider that somebody who has done plenty of reviews has seen.
But if you do your research and stick to seeing established ladies, you should be ok. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
^^What she said.

Take a breath, OP.

You've only been here for a couple of weeks. Take your time to find some newbie-friendly ladies with some history here and your trepidation will be gone in no time.
P411 or Golf