so ... i have a feels question (feels=feeling)

• !VI!
  • 04-27-2014, 10:40 AM
so has anyone ever had a provider or hobbyist

they they enjoyed so much, saw regularly and had a truly good time

but business trips etc.made a distance between the two of you..

yes i miss a few of my regulars now and then, is this a normal thing?
Im in an overseas trip and miss my atf. I think this is more common than the other way around. But the fact that is uncommon doesn't mean it is not normal. When people become intimate it is a challenge to keep things in check.

Heck, I'm in deep love with all my favorites! one hour at a time.

yes i miss a few of my regulars now and then, is this a normal thing? Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Oh Hell Yes. I fall in love with most every lady I visit. So what? They don't know it, but it makes me feel better. Do I miss my ATF (BTW she knows who she is, LOL)? Double Hell Yes. But there is only so much cash, so much time and so much of me to go around. Thank God for the service providers make available.
I lust for taint often.
It's difficult to live this lifestyle without ever developing some emotional attachments. I'm sure it happens more from our side, as we are always touting our atf's, but I'm glad to hear it goes both ways. They would likely be flattered.
I am so new I have yet to even repeat with a provider, so no ATF (yet). That said, while traveling, I miss the possibility of an encounter with the Princess or Ms Evans and many more... the thought of some time with the wonderful providers here makes me long for time back in TX!
It's difficult to live this lifestyle without ever developing some emotional attachments. I'm sure it happens more from our side, as we are always touting our atf's, but I'm glad to hear it goes both ways. They would likely be flattered. Originally Posted by daty/o
ditto!

I have several guys I really care for....personally it is not hard to feel fondness for some of our clients that we see quite a bit!

yes i miss a few of my regulars now and then, is this a normal thing? Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
I can't say I have any regulars in the sense that I see them regularly, but I'm definitely in love with one or two of them, I think they know it but we never talk about it, no need to ruin a good thing!!
Instead of the word regular I'd use the word mostly. I have a few mostly's who have about 20 other guys in love with them, also. Also, a few I used to love I've lost track of over the years and all I can say is I wish them a happy and prosperous life.
Been doing this for about 8 or 9 years. And I've had some great times with some great ladies. But never once felt any real connection. Never missed anybody when I've been gone, never wanted to move in or start spending nights, never tried to get involved in any girls RL. And I hope like hell some lady doesn't want more with me. I would stay away from anyone I thought had any sort of real world feelings. My rulebook says there will be none of that shit on either end.

It's real. I know. I've been in the hobby a long time. Check out my posts on the old ASP on the Usenet under the handle Astroblaster. When you have seen the same person over a long time, you can start to develop a warm relationship. I can be a good thing.
I have been hobbying for over 10 years now and I still see the second provider I saw. I see her on a regular basis and yes she is mt ATF and I do have strong feelings for her. The friendship we have developed is a strong one and I believe would hold up outside of the hobby for a long time. I also believe if we had met under different circumstances .... Well who knows.
Heck I have feelings for you just from looking at your gallery
  • !VI!
  • 04-28-2014, 08:58 AM
this helped me feel better lol, i almost thought about stepping back from hobby until my emotions were in check lol.
When the chemistry works sexually, often the heart will follow. Or, at least enough for one to miss the sexual exchange they have with the partner. And you already know how broad the experience can be: some are awful, most are ok, but some.... Really spin the propeller.

Never be opposed to the ways of the heart, but, in the wise words of Elmer Fudd, be vewy vewy cairful. It can blow up in your face. You run a business, and you don't need ( I assume ) someone to run you.

Shoot, the human condition, and experience, is so weird anyways, follow your heart. Trust yourself. Have the people you respect advise you if you need it. But it is your life, your experience, so make it count
It's difficult to live this lifestyle without ever developing some emotional attachments. I'm sure it happens more from our side, as we are always touting our atf's, but I'm glad to hear it goes both ways. They would likely be flattered. Originally Posted by daty/o
Well said. Everyone hears how great they are but would be nice if you knew if that sentiment was real or fake.