P411 Alert

I have tried to apply for a P411 acount several times.... this is actualy my 3rd time... my 1st 2 times I tied thru work... even tho I worked though a phone queue where I would never get mssages..... there goes a session cost.... this time I applied after seeing to verified p411 prividers.... now they say I did'nt give tem thin information and that after they charged my card they need more information....
'
this is a scam.... I gave tbe 2 p411 verified providers and now they are trying to take my money and ask for more infor.....

Both Times I was told to talk to Gina... Both times I asked for her......was told no go.... GINA MUST BE THE HEAD CROOK.

I am not paying for this again... as a matter of fact I wil advise newbies against it... CROOK Service.

Gina I dare you to try to resolve this.. this has been a clusterfuck since day one....
Send Gina an email outlining your problem. She will get things straighten out for you. The phone system sucks but through the email the answers are there in your file.
digitalbananna351 P411 Alert
I have tried to apply for a P411 acount several times.... this is actualy my 3rd time... my 1st 2 times I tied thru work... even tho I worked though a phone queue where I would never get mssages..... there goes a session cost.... this time I applied after seeing to verified p411 prividers.... now they say I did'nt give tem thin information and that after they charged my card they need more information....
'
this is a scam.... I gave tbe 2 p411 verified providers and now they are trying to take my money and ask for more infor.....

Both Times I was told to talk to Gina... Both times I asked for her......was told no go.... GINA MUST BE THE HEAD CROOK.

I am not paying for this again... as a matter of fact I wil advise newbies against it... CROOK Service.

Gina I dare you to try to resolve this.. this has been a clusterfuck since day one....
There is no way we can possibly resolve this on a public message board, and the fact that you think this would be the appropriate place to address your issue tells me that you are probably not a great candidate for P411.

I've refunded your most recent membership fee, and if you would be good enough to direct us to whatever other memberships you claim to have paid for, but not used, we will refund those as well.

Then, you can be on your way will no skin off your behind.

Always,
Gina
Clapping hands in glee......
I knew how that was going to end the moment I saw the title.

It is called preferred411 because it is for preferred gentleman and providers.

Calling her out assured you will not be a member. She doesn't tolerate bullshit and drama.

Well handled, Gina.

Digitialbanana, my best advice is to drop it and be very quiet. See some ladies, build some references and when it turns 2015, try again via email in a very apologetic and humble way. If you are lucky, her forgiving nature will kick in and you might get your membership.

Mods, I humbly suggest this is not an alert and should be locked and placed in coed discussions.

Gina you are hot… you need to visit Dallas and do a provider tour
Lol.

I knew he was out the second I read this.
Gina is awesome but doesn't take any shit
!!!
Wow....That was not the way to handle that situation. I have spoken with the P411 operators whenever I have had a question, and they have always been helpful. I am sure things would have been fixed eventually. As far as P411 goes, it makes the screening process so much easier.
P411, I've never had any problems either. And any questions I've ever had Gina always answered me expeditiously
Well handled.

I haven't scheduled on p411 very often recently but it does come in handy for getting screened.
I was skeptical about P411 but followed their screening instructions, answered a few questions and was approved. I appreciate the value they bring to this hobby.
DB351... Based on your posts you could've handled it differently.
The the OP - while I understand your frustrations.. Something is holding your money without giving you a service... The way you went out about this could have been a little.. I don't know.. Maybe a,

"Has anyone else had this problem before? ........ Outline problem ... Any advice on how to fix it?"

It's cool. We all get upset from time to time. P411 is amazing. It truly is. Maybe after you aren't as frustrated with the situation you can write an email to Gina. If you don't have the email, ask for it.
For any who may not be fully familiar with P411 and Gina, she is one of the most professional and competent people you will ever meet in the hobby world. Though I don't profess to know her well, our paths have crossed briefly before she started P411 and I have been a satisfied and loyal member for some time. She has always been efficient, polite, and professional in her dealings with me, and apparently with many others who are satisfied customers. And she's a standup person who takes responsibility for her business. Had the original poster contacted her privately and politely expressed his concerns, he would have been much better off. But, as Ben Franklin long ago noted, "Experience keeps a dear* school, but fools will lean in no other!"

* "dear" in the sense of expensive.