What a shame....

If only her ass was just a little bit hotter.

http://spotmebro.com/olympic-track-h...ane-body-ever/

Whew, I would pay just to TUHA that gal.
  • Trey
  • 06-23-2014, 05:01 AM
I don't see it man she looks good in the face but starving in the body. Kinda has that bobble head look going.
Different guys have different tastes. I think she's one of the hottest women I've seen
She's very hott and lean. I guarantee she weighs more than she looks due to the fact that muscle weighs more than fat. More people should exercise. She's not for everyone but, would kill financially in this industry
Cute face but body would not make me look twice - like BFCJosh said we all have different tastes.
Without a nipple shot, how could anyone decide one way or the other. I couldn't....ijs
If only her ass was just a little bit hotter.

http://spotmebro.com/olympic-track-h...ane-body-ever/

Whew, I would pay just to TUHA that gal. Originally Posted by GymRat
Cheese and rice, man. Throw that girl a burger - she goes to work on a guy's stick and it'd be like boy scouts all over again: fire breaking out everywhere!
I have to admit, we do indeed all have different tastes. To me, her ass couldn't be any more perfect, and the legs aren't half bad either. Slender, yet carrying a little muscle, I only wish I could find something like that. That being said, while I don't hobby as often as I did in the ASPD days, I learned one thing about hobbyists and their opinions on women. One guy's description of a provider as being a slight medium build, can easily be a fat ass in my book. I was burned a couple of times on the medium build.
I'd give her the D
Ditto
Can't decide, but if she is fit and healthy then I applaud her! And yes, in a thong you fellows would be throwing money at her!
Amy, I have to give you credit. You have made a remarkable change. Keep up the hard work. Very few people make such a transition.
I think she's fine!!