What Do You Get When You Mix...

A hot tub, wine, 3 gorgeous women in lingerie, and a 18" double header?

A threAD 😜 Ok no I'm joking. I'm not advertising anything because unless you're on the invite list you ain't getting in anyway. Just trying to lighten the mood and add to my posting count. You know, attention whore stuff

A threAD 😜 Ok no I'm joking. I'm not advertising anything because unless you're on the invite list you ain't getting in anyway. Just trying to lighten the mood and add to my posting count. You know, attention whore stuff Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Fkn A+
Please God, tell me you'll take pictures! I don't care if you show them, just the thought of four people with this kind of memory makes me randy myself!
Then again I have a birthday coming up... I wonder what I should ask for?
Actually a 4th lady came over as well so it was an amazing 5some! 4 sexy ladies with one lucky man. I'm surprised he held out as long as he did

A threAD 😜 Ok no I'm joking. I'm not advertising anything because unless you're on the invite list you ain't getting in anyway. Just trying to lighten the mood and add to my posting count. You know, attention whore stuff Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
A trip in an ambulance "If I managed to survive the heart attack that is sure to happen".
A trip in an ambulance "If I managed to survive the heart attack that is sure to happen". Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
It'll be one hell of a ride though
I had an amazing time, Danielle & Baby Dallas! Baby Dallas decided to bring her new friend, a last minute surprise... A little hottie! What was her name again?

I've done a foursome once before, but 5 of us was uncharted territory! What would you call that? A fivesome doesn't sound right... An orgy?
We had a blast!! That was my first Time for a 5some!! My little hottie is passed out asleep over here with her cup from Denny's in her hand lol! Maybe if we have time we can all chill tomorrow! His face looked like it was going to explode on several occasions! Lol loved it!!
I was just thinking about it....A lot of guys normally wouldn`t shell out that kind of money at once for what we did last night, unless they just got it like that....DAMN! lol He took care of us very well!!! & he pays me my normal hour rate every time and he seen us each for two hours....Why can`t all dates be fun like that? & worth our time and $$$$$$$$$$$$....I used that many $ because thats how much we got paid for 2 hours lol! & they said we cant get what?
I was just thinking about it....A lot of guys normally wouldn`t shell out that kind of money at once for what we did last night, unless they just got it like that....DAMN! lol He took care of us very well!!! & he pays me my normal hour rate every time and he seen us each for two hours....Why can`t all dates be fun like that? & worth our time and $$$$$$$$$$$$....I used that many $ because thats how much we got paid for 2 hours lol! & they said we cant get what? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
600 each x 4 ladies... 2400 for 2 hours. He also doesn't expect lengthy emails several times a week, doesn't act needy, text/call/annoy/pass judgement on how we spend our money/expect ladies to ride around on his boat all day for free. In other words, he doesn't make a nuisance of himself, he just respectfully pays for his time. And he's from Backpage. Go figure.

For anyone wondering, that ^ is why we post there.
600 each x 4 ladies... 2400 for 2 hours. He also doesn't expect lengthy emails several times a week, doesn't act needy, text/call/annoy/pass judgement on how we spend our money/expect ladies to ride around on his boat all day for free. In other words, he doesn't make a nuisance of himself, he just respectfully pays for his time. And he's from Backpage. Go figure.

For anyone wondering, that ^ is why we post there. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lmao! No shit! & he bought us veggie and cheese trays! Perfectly nice gentlemen! That is simple and Oh yeah from BACKPAGE and from ANOTHER state!

There is a hope out there, they are not all whiney cheap babies!!!
Lmao! No shit! & he bought us veggie and cheese trays! Perfectly nice gentlemen! That is simple and Oh yeah from BACKPAGE and from ANOTHER state!

There is a hope out there, they are not all whiney cheap babies!!!
Originally Posted by BabyDallass
He also bought 4 bottles of wine and mixers for the rum. He shelled out some serious cash last night!
He also bought 4 bottles of wine and mixers for the rum. He shelled out some serious cash last night! Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Yes he did! & he got the time of his life for sure! It was my first time ever to be with 3 girls and a guy, Actually it was all of our first!

What a first time it was! Good thing Ginger has a California King!
Yes he did! & he got the time of his life for sure! It was my first time ever to be with 3 girls and a guy, Actually it was all of our first!

What a first time it was! Good thing Ginger has a California King!
Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Even as big as my bed is, I was amazed that we all fit!!