2 GIRLS, 1 COP!

SOMETHING I HAVE ALWAYS USED IN DETERMINING IF A CALLER WAS LE OR NOT, WAS BY ASKING IF THEY WANTED 2 GIRLS. I JUST DONT FOR THE LIFE OF ME SEE LE PASSING THAT UP! AT LEAST IN MY OPINION, AND ITS WORKED FOR ME THUS FAR.
SUPER RANDOM, I KNOW..
  • dgc92
  • 12-09-2018, 07:30 PM
So if a guy wants two girls, he's a cop.

I think women who post in all caps are all cops. All caps. All cops. See, it's a hint they have to throw out there, I think it's in the constitution. So many prostitution cases have been thrown out of court because LE failed to say everything in all caps.
June 28 or October 22
  • L.A.
  • 12-09-2018, 08:31 PM
SOMETHING I HAVE ALWAYS USED IN DETERMINING IF A CALLER WAS LE OR NOT, WAS BY ASKING IF THEY WANTED 2 GIRLS. I JUST DONT FOR THE LIFE OF ME SEE LE PASSING THAT UP! AT LEAST IN MY OPINION, AND ITS WORKED FOR ME THUS FAR.
SUPER RANDOM, I KNOW.. Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH
There is zero logic to this.
I think the question should be is I have a house of friends and for a crazy orgy with everyone is X amount (large large amount) and if they agree than they are either stupid rich or LE
I think I’ll stick to my normal screening process... lol
i'll just invite the ladies over to my house.. cops would not dare come to my house..
No I never ssid someone was a cop just because they say yes to more than one girl. My point was that if they said no then chances are they aren't LE. nor did I say that this is how I screened anyone. It's just a question I've used in making a final choice from time to time. Smh.
So if a guy wants two girls, he's a cop.

I think women who post in all caps are all cops. All caps. All cops. See, it's a hint they have to throw out there, I think it's in the constitution. So many prostitution cases have been thrown out of court because LE failed to say everything in all caps. Originally Posted by dgc92
AS FOR MY ALL CAPS, I DO IT JUST TO IRRITATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO GIVE THAT MUCH OF A FUCK ABOUT LETTERS ON A SCREEN BEING BIG OR LITTLE.
I am glad to know dumb whores have improved their screening processes from the days of asking, “Are you affiliated with Law Enforcement?”

Smh...Drama Queens...pfft
LMFAO!!! MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE...
^^^ The suspected Cop says, “Sure, I’d love two gals!”, you pass on seeing him and somehow after that you find out he was LE?...Incredible spidey sense!!

Whatever happened to the OP’s mother the bat-shit-crazy sister told her was dead?
Or the car problems?
Or the Major Pimp that was busted a couple of months back that the OP had intimate knowledge about?
Look here you waste of fucking life, my mom died. All the tabs your keeping on me you'd think you knew that. Done with this. It was a simple fucking post about some dumb ass idea me an my best friend were joking about zand for whatever reason, you dick heads can't seem to just give an opinion, no you have to be ass holes, call someone names, and talk to them as it you think your above them in any kind of way. I hope you get in a fucking wreck on the way home today or get genital warts. Say whatever the fuk yall want. I won't be reading it.
  • dgc92
  • 12-10-2018, 04:27 AM
AS FOR MY ALL CAPS, I DO IT JUST TO IRRITATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO GIVE THAT MUCH OF A FUCK ABOUT LETTERS ON A SCREEN BEING BIG OR LITTLE. Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH
Sounds like an excuse a cop would make.
SOMETHING I HAVE ALWAYS USED IN DETERMINING IF A CALLER WAS LE OR NOT,..... Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH
... It was a simple fucking post about some dumb ass idea me an my best friend were joking about... Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH
So get your make believe Drama Shit straight girlie, is it “SOMETHING I HAVE ALWAYS USED” or a “dumb ass idea” you and your bestie were joking about doing?