Fellow Hobbyist. DO NOT WALK UP TO A PROVIDER IN PUBLIC AND START A CONVERSATION.

Nor do you find out where she lives and pay her a uninvited visit.

This is breaking one of the cardinal rules of Hobbying.

If you are reading this, you know who you are.
Amen, Brother Jackie. I fear you have more faith in your fellow man that do I if you really think you're going to reach a moron severely retarded enough to "Hidy, Ho" in public. That there's some serious lack of cerebral capacity.
This sounds like a pimp thing....
Wow so not cool
GDI, people. THIS IS WHY MOMMY AND DADDY CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!!1!1!1!11
Don't forget to check the bushes too

I bet Sarah was pissed!!
^This...why is she not starting this thread?
Don't forget to check the bushes too

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
That is funny...lol : )
  • bbkid
  • 04-08-2013, 07:21 AM
I bet Sarah was pissed!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
lmao
I have had a simaliar experience except they gave the bartender a paper that said Cecilia which wasnt kool... I told the bartender to tell them F You
I wish providers would not walk up in Baybrook mail and say hi.
stalkers.
I would never speak to the provider if I saw them - if they saw me clearly alone and said hi, that would be OK as I could either say hi and keep walking like nothing happened or I could decide if I wanted to talk if the situation was right. I have taken providers out to lunch. They just have to look pass off as a potential coworker. Point is, as long as I get to decide no problem.
This happens ALL the time.

AND it doesn't matter if the Provider (or Dancer) is alone (HELL, her SO might be in the Men's Room)

It also doesn't matter if you see her in a swing club - again, her "date" may or may not know what she does....and then she has to explain her "date" she knows some old, fat, bald, ugly MF.