*NBA 2013 Thread**

New season kicks off tonight!
I think this is one of Houston's most exciting line up since Yao? Haven't been paying much attention to NBA cause of work :/
OKay the Don...........I am THUNDERIN UP! Back to have fun Lol!

I see January Thunder is IN HOUSTON on my Birthday! I am gonna have to make that my birthday present to me.....Win or lose,I will STILL be in Houston and having fun either way....

Thunderifik day....So far and it IS raining and thundering here in Tulsa Ok Lol!
~Exotic Beauty~
Welcome back, Derrick Rose.

Got rose good on that one
  • Satin
  • 10-30-2013, 01:38 PM
The Rocks should be good this year...until Howard gets hurt again like he always does. Looks like Lynn got benched for Beverly. Beverly is a much better defender so great move.

So Donnie Boy, what do you think your Mavs are gonna do this year? Will Madman Cuban pull the plug on Dirk?

Looks like my disfunctional Lake Show pulled out their first win over their cross town rivals- Lob City last night. The Black Mamba looked pissed sitting on the bench with street clothes on.

This year should be very interesting.....
I haven't been following my Mavs as closely as I have in years past, I wouldn't be surprised if they make the playoffs, I think the roster is decent enough, but I'm not expecting much out of them. I fully expect Dirk to stay on the team though, we will never get rid of him, kind of like how the Texans will never get rid of Dre. Dirk is to important to the franchise.

I think the Rockets are loaded this year, I wish the Mavs had some of their players, and I'm not even talking about Harden or Howard. I'll probably be on their bandwagon this year just like how the Texans had a bunch of new fans in 2011 lol....I don't care though, I hope they do well. Would rather see them do well rather than the Spurs, Clips, OKC, Mem, etc...It's something new and fresh I think.

I like what Kobe was wearing last night, looked fresher than MotherFucker. I loved how they whooped the Clips asses yesterday, it was pretty awesome. Looks like the Clips Fucked up by getting rid of Vinny? Lol

Happy early B-day EB
We'll see how my 2014 champs plays tonight.....Go Brooklyn Celtics!!!!!!!!!
One win in the books.

Bout had a Thunder cardiac but DAMN CLOSE game....took 3 peeps tryin to handle KD ....well...hope to make it through the next 81 games Lol!!!!!
Jeff Van Gundy picked the Rockets to win it all.
Rockets seem to have good chem right now . Howard seems happy to be here. We have a decent back up for him so not to wear him out.I like it.
Welcome back, Derrick Rose.

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Ha derrick rose obviously tripped on that leg.typical houston fans that gets excited over nothing lol
The Timberwolves are KILLING OKC!.......Turns off game.....Too much to stomach
...omg forgot all about Rubio and Pvich ( sorry cant spell his name) Those boys are GOOD! .....Thunder Down.... S.O.S. lol!!!!!!!!
Can't believe the Heat are 1-2....Damn