Very Sad, Meet Bill Clinton's Son

Hey, his mom was a hooker. This is a hooker board. Give the kid a break. At least his mom had morals. Did Bill pay her? Or did he just take it?
Hey, his mom was a hooker. This is a hooker board. Give the kid a break. At least his mom had morals. Did Bill pay her? Or did he just take it? Originally Posted by bambino

Bill saw her 13 times before she turned up pregnant... He actually paid 700.00 a month child support but when Alinskyretards put him in the White House in 1993, Hillary put a stop to the support payments... BLACK LIVES MATTER!

• DSK
  • 10-11-2016, 08:28 PM
Let's see a picture of the son Slick Willie abandoned.
  • DSK
  • 10-11-2016, 08:40 PM
You nailed that motherfucker, and Hillary fucking knows about it, I'll bet.

I hope Mr. Trump brings it up in the next debate!!!
You nailed that motherfucker, and Hillary fucking knows about it, I'll bet.

I hope Mr. Trump brings it up in the next debate!!! Originally Posted by DSK
I bet he will if another stupid hot mic tape comes up. He should have blasted her in the first debate. He let her drop the first bomb.
If he were to make this a campaign issue, regardless of its authenticity, the GOP would throw in the towel.

Drumpf is threatening to turn this into a cheap reality TV show. He'd maybe get 30%.
Meet whiffys son.
Whiffy
  • DSK
  • 10-12-2016, 05:46 AM
If he were to make this a campaign issue, regardless of its authenticity, the GOP would throw in the towel.

Drumpf is threatening to turn this into a cheap reality TV show. He'd maybe get 30%. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Regardless of its authenticity? hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
"Drumpf is threatening to turn this into a cheap reality TV show. He'd maybe get 30%."

When you start a turd throwing contest you're gonna get shit on you, duffus!

The Clintons started the shit tossing ... even if he gets only 30% of the votes .... it's time the Clintons got their dirty laundry aired out in public. THEY can wear their shit stained HillaryBilly garb into THEIR first term.

Trump doesn't NEED the job. They DO!

Hide and Watch, YouRong Again!
Regardless of its authenticity? Originally Posted by DSK
It certainly fits his BB habits! Wonder if he told Monica before she BBBJ'ed him.
  • DSK
  • 10-12-2016, 01:49 PM
It certainly fits his BB habits! Wonder if he told Monica before she BBBJ'ed him. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He probably told her he would leave his wife for her!!