Pinch my nipples

Seems I'm getting more and more clients who are aroused by nipple play. Ive even had a client who just wanted me to pinch while he pleasures homself. What effect does this have on a guy? Is it a submissive thing? I suppose it has a different appeal to different people.

Interested in thoughs of the ladies and gents.
that is a very interesting topic!

{I love pinching my clients nipples}

Pinching is a form of pain fetishism that directly targets certain points. When thought of as sex play, usually nipple pinching is brought to mind. However, pinching can take place anywhere on the body and is often done on erogenous zones or pressure points. Other popular points for pinching are the female clitoris and toes. Even though pinching is a means of evoking pain, the pain sensations are directly linked to the pleasure receptors in the human body. That is because inflicting pain causes endorphins to be released in the body which also happens during pleasure stimulation. There are specialized methods of using pinching in fetish play.

http://www.holisticwisdom.com/articl...ation_play.htm
It does nothing for me, just me. Please do not pinch my nipples while I am thrusting away, it is merely a distraction for me. I had a lady I dated in the civilian world that when she had what she called the "Big O" not a small but a big one she claimed there was a difference, she would squeeze the crap out of my chest and pinch my nipples I would push her hands away and tell her to stop, that is not pleasing for me at all. I think a past boyfriend of hers liked that, but I can tell you I did not. I like a good back rub and I get very pleased when my lady friend asks me to roll over and let her rub the front. O yea, I like a good massage as foreplay, a little rubbing of my chest is nice caressing the abdomen and thigh areas, yep that's nice, but do not pinch or squeeze the blood out of my chest, nothing fun about that.

I have never pleasured myself in the presence of a lady, just me. I have the lady there for that!!! I pleasure myself when there is an absence of female companionship not when a beautiful lady is laying there naked and willing. Just me, what ever gets you off is your thing and I do not judge, just commenting on what I like. And I like the women pleasuring me, rub me, stroke me, caress me, tug on me, lick me, kiss me, sorry at that point I take over and I need insertion, just me. ok, I amvgetting horny now!!! Pinching and self pleasure are not my things, just me.
i guess pinching with the teeth counts. i'll do the pinching, you do the pleasuring !!!
I'm all about whatever pleases. I have to admit, I'm sometimes turned on by a guy stroking in front of me.

Believe it or not I think my exceptional oral skills are working against me!! I haven't gotten a good "thrusting" in quite some time. As much as I enjoy being orally pleased, sometimes I long for some good old fashioned "thrusting"! Lol
Pinching and biting turns me on. Gets the blood flowing. Pinching and twisting only arouses me more. The stinging and burning sensation only enlightens the sexual stimulation. Fuck..... I am aroused thinking about it
I absolutely hate it! I've had both providers and non providers try it and it is a definite turn off for me. Of course I am sure there are many here that do enjoy it. Different strokes for different folks definitely applies to this hobby.
Amen to that "different strokes for different folks". In the meantime, which hobbyist has the biggest member? lol
Amen to that "different strokes for different folks". In the meantime, which hobbyist has the biggest member? lol Originally Posted by heidilynnla

lol{It is a 3way tie between BCRichards/Lowgear & treeman!!!!}
I do to my lover like I would want him to do to me ,with gentleness. I have been asked to pinch and even BITE a man's nipples, to the point where he bled! He didn't mind, but it bothered me!
Pinching and biting turns me on. Gets the blood flowing. Pinching and twisting only arouses me more. The stinging and burning sensation only enlightens the sexual stimulation. Fuck..... I am aroused thinking about it Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun
I am right there with you. I just love it.

lol{It is a 3way tie between BCRichards/Lowgear & treeman!!!!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Only a three way tie? LOL
Back to nipples.. Although it doesn't do much for me, doing it to someone who is obviously into it is a turn on.

Such a technical response by the way miss dee!
I haven't gotten a good "thrusting" in quite some time. As much as I enjoy being orally pleased, sometimes I long for some good old fashioned "thrusting"! Lol Originally Posted by heidilynnla
Uh - I can fix that - I'm thinking we need to get together when we're both in NOLA!

By the way, playing with my nipples hasn't ever done anything for me. Kissing and nibbling on my neck now that's a turn on
my nipples have nothing to do with my sexual response.
lol--Stick---you can be in that "contest" too!

Louigi---I will remember that..lol

I do not like any rough nipple play on me but do enjoy doing it to my partner...I even have several types of nipple play toys