How to get into Ourhome2

I'm an old guy & I've been out of the community for several years. It seems now I need to join Ourhome2, but I don't have current references. Where to start? Thanks in advance for any tips.
list crawler, adult search, tryst and private delights are much better choices. the chicks that are left on oh2 are the ones you want to avoid anyway.
Thanks!
Ourhome2 is run by providers or use to be providers and hobbyist who protect the providers.

Definitely not worth the time or energy to try and become a member there.

Much better sites with much better providers out there.
Staff edit

Advertising for competitive site
Mods and Admin

Is the above post allowed here? Its advertising and conducting business for another website.
Your Honor, I rest my case.
There are reasons why people advertise for something they control and are a part of.
It's been down for months.
It's been down for months. Originally Posted by juggernaut6
On and off. Antiquated system being run by non IT folks.
Oh2 is a site that is full of low quality and censorship to the max. If your not part of the click your quickly banned.

The worst site I’ve ever been a member of.

I’m almost embarrassed being a member.

Happy hobbying
That “click” isn’t all that. There might be an occasional visitor that stands out. I think Sol is great. She is friendly and easy going. Her features are fantastic. I think you have a lot of sub par talent and I think the regular fellas that see these women keep their true opinions to themselves in a white knight sort of way.

Looking at today’s postings it’s the same ones, different days. Just not a lot of talent to choose from.
Not sure if you should be asking this question on another website, but they have guidelines of whats required on the site you are asking about. You would need provider vouches though for sure.
Yup. Clearly stated on home page as to getting in.

I find that providing everything they ask for, including the request on a Benji speeds up the process
Iam going to be good! Please Lord and baby tebow!
Give me the strength.