China Is Watching Ukraine

China’s argument that Taiwan is simply a break away province of China is exactly the same argument that Russia has against Ukraine.

It is really not a Country, but a break away province that needs to be brought back into the fold.

If Putin gets away with his actions, will China follow suite and launch an invasion to subjugate Taiwan?

Of course. crossing the Taiwan Strait is a little different than simply rowing tanks across a byway, but the ChiComs have a huge military and probably would not mind loosing a couple hundred thousand.

Which bings us to the US. We are willing to recognize Ukraine as a sovereign nation, but our asinine “one China policy” refuses to accept Taiwan on the same terms.

And, since the Biden Cartel is China’s biggest asset in the US, I suppose Taiwan will be on it’s own.
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2022, 06:46 AM
What do you suggest....we go back in time and keep Nixon from going to China?
What do you suggest....we go back in time and keep Nixon from going to China? Originally Posted by WTF
We don’t have to go that far back. We should have kept the Biden’s from going to China.
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2022, 08:13 AM
We don’t have to go that far back. We should have kept the Biden’s from going to China. Originally Posted by bambino
China is where you get your dildo
What do you suggest....we go back in time and keep Nixon from going to China? Originally Posted by WTF
I’m not suggesting anything, just stating the realities of World Politics.

The only way that Taiwan could deter a mainland invasion is to adopt the old Cold War strategy of “equal destruction”. The only way they could do that is with Nuclear Weapons, which they do not have.

If they did have around eleven one megaton nuclear devices, and the means to deliver them, they could tell the ChiComs that upon invasion, eleven major Chinese Cities would cease to exist.

That sounds like a pretty good deterrent.

It worked between the US and Soviet Union for three decades.
Biden is a green light for China to have their way with Taiwan. About the only thing Taiwan can do is wear masks and try to social distance at this point
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2022, 11:07 AM
The GOP'ers are now isolationist. Embrace it. Watch more Tucker!!
The GOP'ers are now isolationist. Embrace it. Watch more Tucker!! Originally Posted by WTF
What's wrong with social distancing all of a sudden?!? Especially when we are facing one of the most grizzly brain wasting diseases of all time - Progressive Liberals.
Would appear China will not have anything to be blamed for except the price of tea in China. Apparently, F Joe Biden shot his whole wad on Ukraine, leastwise, according to CBS

CBS News Claims ‘Ukraine Crisis’ is to Blame for Increased Gas Prices, Inflation, Supply-Chain Issues

I did not know until this very day that it was Ukraine-zinni all along.
Would appear China will not have anything to be blamed for except the price of tea in China. Apparently, F Joe Biden shot his whole wad on Ukraine, leastwise, according to CBS

CBS News Claims ‘Ukraine Crisis’ is to Blame for Increased Gas Prices, Inflation, Supply-Chain Issues Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
CBS is full of shit.

Biden’s energy policies are the sole reason for high energy prices.

But then, I would not expect any of the MSM to accept the truth of this, since they are nothing more than shills for the DNC.
CBS is full of shit.

Biden’s energy policies are the sole reason for high energy prices... Originally Posted by Jackie S
But, but, but Joey Bribes said Ukraine was Trumps fault?!? Yeah, that's the ticket. No way they are both lying. Say it ain't so.
China’s argument that Taiwan is simply a break away province of China is exactly the same argument that Russia has against Ukraine.

It is really not a Country, but a break away province that needs to be brought back into the fold.

If Putin gets away with his actions, will China follow suite and launch an invasion to subjugate Taiwan?

Of course. crossing the Taiwan Strait is a little different than simply rowing tanks across a byway, but the ChiComs have a huge military and probably would not mind loosing a couple hundred thousand.

Which bings us to the US. We are willing to recognize Ukraine as a sovereign nation, but our asinine “one China policy” refuses to accept Taiwan on the same terms.

And, since the Biden Cartel is China’s biggest asset in the US, I suppose Taiwan will be on it’s own. Originally Posted by Jackie S
china made an odd statement.

they stated Ukraine is not Taiwan.

sounds like they disagree on the historical comparison between Ukraine (part of russia) and Taiwan (part of china).
Hey Jackie...fyi...the whole world is watching dah lol n omg n wtf

Hope traitor trumpy gave China n putin enough top secret info so they would like him. I understood that the intelligence agencies would not give the orange clown pictures of highly classified info. Lying lips sink ships dah

The GOP'ers are now isolationist. Embrace it. Watch more Tucker!! Originally Posted by WTF

what reason should the US give a fuck about Ukraine? so your oil stocks will spike then crash?

warmonger.
Biden is a green light for China to have their way with Taiwan. About the only thing Taiwan can do is wear masks and try to social distance at this point Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

Thank you Gov. Abbott.

You got some proof of that? Or are you just jerking off for your pals?

Putin is bombing a neighboring nation, killing innocents and you’re worrying about China. And, like Trump, you’re trying to be glib about it.