Voter Id Laws

It just dawned on me. I now know why Biden voters hate voter ID laws.

Everyone would know who they are!
It just dawned on me. I now know why Biden voters hate voter ID laws.

Everyone would know who they are! Originally Posted by ICU 812

or aren't
There are "IDs" available at the flea markets ... including SS cards.

Just ask AOC ... I think that's where she got hers.
There are "IDs" available at the flea markets ... including SS cards.

Just ask AOC ... I think that's where she got hers. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Most normal walk up to vote on voting day normal voting use a bar code or other reader to scan the stuff on the back of your drivers license.

I still don't get why folks want a million allowed reasons to mail in. The cost of manual processing those is outstanding.
Most normal walk up to vote on voting day normal voting use a bar code or other reader to scan the stuff on the back of your drivers license.

I still don't get why folks want a million allowed reasons to mail in. The cost of manual processing those is outstanding. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Any time a raging liberal (mutually inclusive) claims voter ID disenfranchises anybody - just ask them for a list of 10 names of people that they are talking about so we can go ask them some questions.

I still don't get why folks want a million allowed reasons to mail in. The cost of manual processing those is outstanding. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Makes one wonder how they buy government funded Rx's that required identification to make the purchase and not mentioning the other ID requirements ... like DRIVING TO THE POST OFFICE TO MAIL THE BALLOT ... just for starters.....

... ever see a form required for getting government assistance?

The "pandemic" was about mailing ballots ...

..and so is the allegation of disenfranchisement that is total bullshit.

I get my neighbors mail (some are long gone!) and they get mine (which I rarely received). That's why I maintain a box at the post office and they can't even keep that straight! That's just one reason why the Post Office is losing money EVERY YEAR .... they are incompetent and most normal people recognize THAT FACT! If you want your vote to count .. get in line ... and bring some identification to show you live in the area covered by that box and you are qualified to vote. If it's not worth it to you to expend that every couple of years ... then you probably shouldn't be voting anyway, because it doesn't matter to you and you're just a puppet who mindlessly does shit that is meaningless.

Oh, yea: "Cost" ... they don't give a shit ... they ain't paying it!