Sense of duty or not

While Ukraine is under assault, Biden is at home in Delaware swimming in his indoor pool. The word is that he has a dead relative but I have been unable to find which relative. The media is pretty close mouthed. Okay. My grandmother died in 1979 when I was in the Persian Gulf. She helped to raise me. She taught me to read. She taught me math. There was never any question that I would leave my duty station to be at her funeral.

The White House is better defended that his house in Delaware. Putin is a little irrational right now. Suppose he decided to take out Biden just prior to something else up his sleeve. So the secret service would have to defend an A frame house rather than the stone walled White House. I guess the powers that be don't think that losing Biden would hurt national security much.
Way to stay on topic, mole! Another useless and braindead response .....
... Other than the fact that someone needed to
approve of the bone spur... So it IS possible.

And was Trump DRAFTED?? ... Why didn't Clinton or OBama enlist??

### Salty
... Other than the fact that someone needed to
approve of the bone spur... So it IS possible.

And was Trump DRAFTED?? ... Why didn't Clinton or OBama enlist??

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I have a sense of duty to hit back at Russia in my own way. So far I've temporarily suspended Tit-Fucking, and I'm only drinking 2 pints of Vodka a day, down from a half-gallon.
I have a sense of duty to hit back at Russia in my own way. So far I've temporarily suspended Tit-Fucking, and I'm only drinking 2 pints of Vodka a day, down from a half-gallon. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
thats not very russian of you!
Let's bring the idiots back to the herd (go em' dog!)

This is about Biden abandoning the White House during a crisis and going someplace less secure when a guy like Putin may be gunning for him. He risks national security and the lives of the secret service agents with him.
I guess biden feels more secure hiding on the bathroom toilet in his house .....
I have a sense of duty to hit back at Russia in my own way. So far I've temporarily suspended Tit-Fucking, and I'm only drinking 2 pints of Vodka a day, down from a half-gallon. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
... Gotta start somewhere, mate.

### Salty
Let's bring the idiots back to the herd (go em' dog!)

This is about Biden abandoning the White House during a crisis and going someplace less secure when a guy like Putin may be gunning for him. He risks national security and the lives of the secret service agents with him. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
But I think you are wrong. Who would he prefer as an "enemy"? A Nationalistic Right Wing Conservative or a Babbling Head of Cabbage? Or worse yet, Kumhola... Anyone up for some coleslaw? Hold the Russian dressing.
Let's bring the idiots back to the herd (go em' dog!) Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Surely you've figured out by now "they" want to post on Mr. Trump!

Putin is not going to touch Biden.

Putin's focused on cleaning up the Hunter Biden documents and witnesses in Ukraine so any investigation in the future won't have any evidence to support the allegations against the Biden Thieves. As compensation we have to piss off our money on inflated oil prices to Russia as the cost of auto fuel hits the sky and drives up consumer goods and food.

That's why Bitten is "safe" in Delaware.

On the other hand the Houston metro area has been "Ground Zero"!
What time is it in Missouri?
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2022, 05:25 PM
What time is it in Missouri? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Evidently, Circle Jerk
But I think you are wrong. Who would he prefer as an "enemy"? A Nationalistic Right Wing Conservative or a Babbling Head of Cabbage? Or worse yet, Kumhola... Anyone up for some coleslaw? Hold the Russian dressing. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
hold the russian dressing????

I like russian dressing, you can't hold it!!!

lol.