K-pop no reply

I was a day one with them, are they ok? Haven't gotten a response the past few days. Anyone else?
  • dd2dx
  • 04-09-2024, 02:58 PM
I reached out Saturday morning. Nothing either.

I reached out Saturday morning. Nothing either.
Originally Posted by dd2dx
Unbelievable cause Sarah has longer legs than Cristal
Unbelievable cause Sarah has longer legs than Cristal Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
He's talking about the "K-pop girls" studio.......I believe you're referring to cherry pop
website is password protected now
https://kpopgirls.net/
website is password protected now
https://kpopgirls.net/ Originally Posted by CT$odGwn
If they had valuable information worth protecting then that would matter. But what I saw earlier neither warranted a password nor a visit. Just calling it like I see it.
They don’t have any models now anyway. Not until the 12th.
He's talking about the "K-pop girls" studio.......I believe you're referring to cherry pop Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
You are correct
My bad
So many studios now days makes it hard to keep up with them
If they had valuable information worth protecting then that would matter. But what I saw earlier neither warranted a password nor a visit. Just calling it like I see it. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Among all the studios I know in DFW, only "oh my girl" (ttps://www.ohmygirl.club) is not password protected yet. On the one hand, I am happy that they are taking actions to protect themselves. On the other hand, I worry how long will they stay in business and whether we will continue to have access to high quality girls.
  • dd2dx
  • 04-10-2024, 04:45 PM
Unbelievable cause Sarah has longer legs than Cristal Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
What? Lol
All the high quality studio girls are gone I might have to turn to a different hobby
Among all the studios I know in DFW, only "oh my girl" (ttps://www.ohmygirl.club) is not password protected yet. On the one hand, I am happy that they are taking actions to protect themselves. On the other hand, I worry how long will they stay in business and whether we will continue to have access to high quality girls. Originally Posted by CT$odGwn
Am I missing something or does that seem to be located in Atlanta?
Am I missing something or does that seem to be located in Atlanta? Originally Posted by beeman1000
Oops!!! Someone messed up didn’t they?
Well Abby is back but still no reply
From them... seems they updated the site
Well Abby is back but still no reply
From them... seems they updated the site Originally Posted by ExodusFest
All is good with them today
My 1 pm with that sexy a$$ went great !