Nerd Alert

Calling dodger,, DecemberLove, THE DANNIE, Lust4xxxLife, txh64, anova444, HoneyRose, billv1032 and all string theory vs particle theory Nerds:

Big Bang Theory moves to Thursday night, tonight, CBS channel 11 at 7pm. I love that show....the most irritating man in the world and Penny is HOT (that's why I posted here and not in sandbox)
I actually think that Pennys boyfriend is hot. Maybe I like nerds
I actually think that Pennys boyfriend is hot. Maybe I like nerds Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Sorry I left you off the list Doll...Nerds need love too
Thanks for the heads up... I'll make sure the DVR caught the change.

L4L
I'll be sure to turn off the TV.

WALDT

Torito
OK... don't want to offend anybody here. but...

saw this thread and decided to DVR it and give it a try. somebody somewhere had told me sometime ago that i might like it.

and as soon as i remember who it was i will track him down and kill him.

this show SUCKS!

and before i kill him i will tell him about the precious 20 minutes i lost of my life. 20 minutes because that is all i could take before i killed it.

JPdM
No offense taken WALDT
Meh-- I don't do TV. Its all part of my nerdy charm
I don't do a lot of TV watching either, and when I do watch it, it's usually Nat Geo or the Discovery Channel. Although I do have to admit to watching Jersey Shore.... pure entertainment. .
Seeee WALDT I did about 10 minutes of Jersey Shore and had to shower just to get it off me. I have some TV must sees, No Reservations - Travel Chanel, Deadest Catch (I partied with the late Captain Phil and his sons) Discovery Channel, Top Chef-Bravo (Padma is HOT) and the nerd's Chef - Alton Brown on Food Channel. On the "broadcast" dial the only must sees are Two and a half Men and Big Bang.
I don't do a lot of TV watching either, and when I do watch it, it's usually Nat Geo or the Discovery Channel. Although I do have to admit to watching Jersey Shore.... pure entertainment. . Originally Posted by Dannie
Got to love that Naked Science...
I have some TV must sees, No Reservations - Travel Chanel, Deadest Catch (I partied with the late Captain Phil and his sons) Discovery Channel, Top Chef-Bravo (Padma is HOT) and the nerd's Chef - Alton Brown on Food Channel. On the "broadcast" dial the only must sees are Two and a half Men and Big Bang. Originally Posted by LuckJack
that's funny... i can't stand Two and a Half Men and Big Bang, but i too am a huge fan of No Reservations and Alton Brown and the Disc Channel. but the Office and 30 Rock are the only network shows i watch regularly since those bastards at NBC cancelled My Name is Earl. Fuckers!

JPdM
I enjoy Alton Brown's shows. I can't wait to do some feasting on asphault again and tour some of his favorites.

Since we are talking about Food Network, anyone hit all the places mentioned locally on DDD? That is how I discovered Twisted Root and Chef Point Cafe.
Alton Brown's brined turkey recipe and cooking instructions are the best ever, and makes for a flawless turkey. I will never use another recipe. The man literally has it down to a science.

I'm a big Food Network fan, and while I have not been able to get to the places featured on DDD, I have been to Neely's in Memphis (ala 'Down Home With The Neely's), Emeril's Delmonico, and NOLA. Delmonico had the best food I have ever had in life, and you can have MILK AND COOKIES for dessert. Need I say more?
Alton Brown's brined turkey recipe and cooking instructions are the best ever, and makes for a flawless turkey. I will never use another recipe. Originally Posted by Dannie
holy shit i was actually gonna mention that. i made it last year and it was hands down the best turkey i've ever had. absolutely perfect. my mom will be down here for thanksgiving and i just don't have the heart to tell her i can make a better turkey than her. but i'll gladly settle for her most excellent turkey because i won't have to do the work.

sorry mom...

JPdM