Choe Ward leaving Destin soon !!

Farewell Emerald Coast Gentlemen !!
Chloe Ward here...just posting a quick message. I am relocating inland on February 1st.
For my ECCIE friends ...I must say thank you ! And our ever helpful ECCIE moderator CPalmson...a big Thank you !! I will be around town for the next 2 weeks so if time permits you for to visit. Please give me a call or text for appointments in and out calls.
850-461-2517
Thank You again..
Smiles, Chloe Ward
Wish you well on your relocation. BTW there is more then one moderator in our area .
I stand corrected... but I have only had the privilege to meet only one.
giggles, Chloe Ward
Inland? Mossy Head?
Chloe, best of luck to you. It was my pleasure to assist you. Don't hesitate to contact any of our Mods-- here or in your new location. Hopefully our paths will cross once again.
Farewell Emerald Coast Gentlemen !!
Chloe Ward here...just posting a quick message. I am relocating inland on February 1st.
For my ECCIE friends ...I must say thank you ! And our ever helpful ECCIE moderator CPalmson...a big Thank you !! I will be around town for the next 2 weeks so if time permits you for to visit. Please give me a call or text for appointments in and out calls.
850-461-2517
Thank You again..
Smiles, Chloe Ward Originally Posted by Chloeisfun
It was great to meet you. I hope were able to play again sometime. Good luck with your move. I really enjoyed meeting you.