URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=#post1333979
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Domain area
Activities: barely any lfk, a weird sort of bbbj, daty, mish, k9
Hair Length and Color: blond past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: guessing 5'5", thick but not fat, at least DD's, quite a pretty face
Recommendation: No
I was wondering about her. TGTBT I guess. Thanks for letting us know and taking a hit for the team.
Ouch....

I've not been that impressed with Kristi.... Renata is her friend from Mexico.... guess it's guilty by acquaintance...

A'Man
Ouch....

I've not been that impressed with Kristi.... Renata is her friend from Mexico.... guess it's guilty by acquaintance...

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
yeah I was very surprised because after seeing Lili Regia and reading your reviews of some of Yadira’s other girls I had the impression that all of Yadira’s girls would be enthusiastic, fun and skilled. I’m now a lot less inclined to see Yadira’s girls unless there are rave reviews from reputable hobbyists.
I’m more inclined now to risk a hh session with one of the other new hispanic girls coming in from Houston (Julie and Katie).
Yadira has girls she schedules for that are from all over the world.... they're all different. I don't think you can look and one experience and assume it applies to another. Renata and Kristi are friends and know each other. I'm sure they talk to each other, learn from each other and share their experiences. They have nothing to do with Y's other girls who they likely don't know at all.

I have only seen a few of Y's girls, so far.... plenty more to still have fun with...and more coming all the time. ;-)

Anytime there are 2, 5 or 10 ladies, I wouldn't assume that one experience applies to the other.... all chicas are different. I think we need to do our research and look at each one in turn.

A'Man
Thank you for that PSA
Can someone share Yadira new number