Introducing.....

MOTO360.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fitF_wljwOo

There is no longer an excuse for bad TCB.

• Trey
  • 12-02-2014, 09:56 PM
The "it died" excuse will still be there.
One word explains it all...
Class.
Some have it...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1214210
Some never will.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1210676
It's not something you can purchase at the store or buy online. Some find success because of their good looks and satisfying skills. Some don't care about providing quality services because the phone rings regardless. Either they care or they don't, you can't make them or pay them enough to care.
But what I find truly attractive and somewhat addicting is the way a woman carries herself. Even in the hobby world, a true woman can exude class. Yeah, sometimes I can go for the slutty lil tramp for some raw wild animalistic sex. But what I'm looking for is that class act that can get slutty when the occasion calls for it. Is that too much to ask for?
Wait...THAT'S the example you chose for having class???
^^^^
Fuck. I beat myself to posting it.

Well I'd say that Camille Fox has class/professionalism... I quote her in one thread and she pm's me with a very nice response. Quite professional and a nice change of pace...
Yeah because that's what I call going above and beyond......
Yeah because that's what I call going above and beyond...... Originally Posted by Russ38
I'm sorry, without a little emoji thingie, or whatever they are called, the little cartoons, I'm not sure if to perceive this statement as sarcasm.
I'm sorry, without a little emoji thingie, or whatever they are called, the little cartoons, I'm not sure if to perceive this statement as sarcasm. Originally Posted by Readytolearn
You just put a smile on my face.
You just put a smile on my face. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
And Russ put one on my face with that Stifler pic.

I enjoy setting 'em up, and letting people swing... See who's got the wit.

Dorian, you've put a smile too now, so keep those GIF's coming (no YouTube links please).
Not like that trout lipped plastic blow up doll you call wife would ever refund a client their cash WU! Not even your's! lol
And Russ put one on my face with that Stifler pic.

Dorian, you've put a smile too now, so keep those GIF's coming (no YouTube links please). Originally Posted by Readytolearn
I believe Ken Jeong said it best....

Not like that trout lipped plastic blow up doll you call wife would ever refund a client their cash WU! Not even your's! lol Originally Posted by rockerrick
Exactly!

Oh wait...pretty sure you're not meaning what you're saying...
heh

Let me check...

Fake looking blow up doll..... No class..... Check

Someone that only gets laid when paying.....
No class.... Check

Nope....it is EXACT!

Thanks for playing along.... No matter the weakness of the response.