outcall only

how many of you ladies opt, or are only able, to offer outcall?

For an indeterminate amount of time the last month or so(and forward), I'm available for outcall.

My calls haven't disappeared(YET! ), but they have obviously decreased drastically.

Just wondering how other ladies do with the OC only thing.
Adk them in the ladies section.
Good question. I would like to know how men feel about outcall only?
Starting with the threADs quick!
I prefer incall, with outcall the guy has to get a room and hang around hoping they will show up. Lol
Understandable. I guess incall and outcall is the way to go.
good luck with only outcalls!
Well I am basically a new girl to the biz and to Houston and since I have been here 99% of my arrangements have been incalls. Although I have had some outcall requests. However, incalls far outweigh the outcalls, at least for me that is.

But I do both, and I would recommend that you try to offer both so that you can accommodate all that are interested in you.

Either way good luck.

~Michelle Rene~
  • klutz
  • 10-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Some guys may disagree, but Outcall only is kind of a deal breaker for me.
That I can believe. I lost a couple of dates when I mentioned Outcall.
Outcalls are difficult for local guys since it means finding a notel. More hassle means less fantasy.

I'm likely one of the few guys out there who doesn't mind entertaining at my home, but typically I like to have met the lady once before I invite her to my home.

I'd expect that going "outcall only" will reduce calls.

-T
If I had access to the ladies section, I'd ask there. Maybe I should have made it more or a general question, as that's what I meant, but I didn't have time to go back and edit the title/question.

and wtf is "starting with the threADs quick" supposed to mean? It was a damned question.

I generally offer incall and outcall. It's only been the last 6 weeks, and next month, I'm stuck with outcall status. I was just curious if other ladies who only offer it, have noticed such a change in business.

To those who replied ON TOPIC, thanks for weighing in
Sam, I get quite a few requests for outcalls (which I never offer) maybe I could refer those callers to you during the time you can only offer outcalls?

If you'd like to do that I'd be happy to refer them to you, just let me know what is the best way to put them in contact with you.
I'm outcall only (for the most part).
The only difference I see is that I get serious guys calling when its an outcall.
Incall guys flipflop to much for me.
Sam. I don't get it. Can't you just spend $20 with Mr. Patel and instantly the outcall only becomes incall. Or spend $60 for the day (or get a discount for the week or month), go to Walmart and buy some extra towels and sheets (or become friendly with the maid.. I mean money but if the maid will take services so much the cheaper) and instantly you have a permanent or semi permanent incall. I've seen a number of ladies who operate like this and although enjoy seeing ladies in their homes or apartments more (for me it ads to the fantasy) I'm not really there for the decor and so long as it is clean and neat with fresh sheets (I HATE bedspreads....have you read about what is on them in notels) I could care less. And since Mr Patel is everywhere you could try a number of locations to see which is best. I may be missing something but I don't get no incall.