Leg/ Thigh Tattoos

I have no problems with chicks tattoos, except... WTF were they thinking when they get their boyfriend or dealer or childs name tattoed on their leg in 8" letters? They about have to start at their waist to get 'Martinez' done before their knees. I just don't get it? What am I missing?
8" letters? Damn, you must be hanging with some thick legged women. LOL, I don't quite get the tattoo thing either, but this generation seems to love them. If they have nice tits and a pretty ass I can usually overlook the tattoos.
I'm not much of a tat fan. That said I can get over it to a certain extent as long as all the words are spelled correctly. lol
If they have too many tats then it's a total turnoff for me and I won't see them regardless of the body or the menu. If you like them, fine.
I saw a sugar baby type yesterday, and again today that is the first girl that I remember in a long time that had no tattoos, and trust me, I looked everywhere for them. It was refreshing.
I was beginning to think I was the only one who does'nt care for tattoos. This is nice to hear.
Well on the contrary I fucking love women with tattoos if they are good tats .Women with ink are not scared of pain and are more likely to be wild in bed. If she can sit there in the chair for several hours having art work done on her body there isn't any type of sex that she can't handle.
I HOPE IM AN EXCEPTION.
I HOPE IM AN EXCEPTION. Originally Posted by HAZEL956
You are the exception to lots of things Hazel.
You are the exception to lots of things Hazel. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111

Hazel it sounds like you are exceptional

I HOPE IM AN EXCEPTION. Originally Posted by HAZEL956
Tats or no Tats, I appreciate either when it comes to women.
Hazel it sounds like you are exceptional

Tats or no Tats, I appreciate either when it comes to women. Originally Posted by jughead1171
ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT BABE!!
tit for tat?