Taking States Rights on Abortion a Step Further.

This current court, who knows. But to kind of answer the question, I’m not sure this is a free speech issue and even were that the approach, Speech can be limited when it’s illegal.

Can you give us some examples of free speech that is illegal so we can compare it to what the new law says?

The implementation of the law will be what’s interesting. I’ve not seen the language so I’m not clear what they deem illegal.

Will they make searching illegal. That’s clearly not speech so they might be able to make that an illegal activity, though it’s be very big brother-ish. Or will they attempt to make a Michigan website illegal that’s accessible in Carolina? I don’t see practically how that works such that a Carolina DA could charge the Michigan site administration.

I’m Actually curious to see how the lower courts in Carolina handle it as well was what they actually deem as illegal.

What’s more interesting to me is that Carolina has passed this legislation. Every time HF and others say, no one is gonna take these things further, the right gives it their best shot to go full Taliban Originally Posted by 1blackman1

And the courts stop them which is why I don't lose any sleep over "wondering what the courts will do".

I imagine the very first court that hears this will put this law on hold all the way to the SC which will find it un-Consitutional.
And the courts stop them which is why I don't lose any sleep over "wondering what the courts will do".
I imagine the very first court that hears this will put this law on hold all the way to the SC which will find it un-Consitutional. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
It's almost as if the Founders were smarter than the outhouse lawyers that make up the Democrats donor class.
Last I checked you can’t advertise prostitution on the internet.
Abortion facilities are always in black neighborhoods. 40% of abortions are black babies. Abortion was invented to reduce the black population. 20 million black babies have been aborted since 1973. A black man supporting abortion is like a cow supporting Burger King.
Last I checked you can’t advertise prostitution on the internet. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Now that is the dumbest thing you have ever said.
Abortion facilities are always in black neighborhoods. 40% of abortions are black babies. Abortion was invented to reduce the black population. 20 million black babies have been aborted since 1973. A black man supporting abortion is like a cow supporting Burger King. Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie

But it sure cuts down on all that child support, doesn't it. Reason enough to support it for some.