Phone: (901) 482-3405
Email Address: bankrollbunnies@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=294027
City: jackson
State: Missouri
Address: Pearl area
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Breanna have me a great full body massage. She had great oils that really soothed and relaxed my body. she has magical hands for such a small beauty. She also poured a little hot wax on my body. It was new but I absolutely loved it.
Session Length: 30 min
Fee: 150
Hair Length and Color: Breanna has long beautiful flowing hair what was red with blonde underneath. It came down to get butt and was just amazing.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Bre is a petite 5'2 and 110 lbs. I fell in love with her big brown eyes sun kissed skin and adorable freckles. She looks like a girl next door type with a couple of cute tattoos to remind you she has a wild side.
Recommendation: Yes
  • oherc
  • 05-04-2015, 07:45 PM
Expensive Massage with no happy ending? also the review says the state is missouri
Also a self review or done by management.
If you read the reviews, it sounds like management lol
Just joined. Four posts, three reviews of different girls, all girls traveling from Houston. No details in ROS of the type we expect. With respect, if it walks like a duck . . . quack, quack.

I ain't buying.
I'm glad yall catch these things. I'm new and don't know the difference yet so thanks!
  • oherc
  • 05-16-2015, 04:37 PM
i was corrected by presidential delight the happy ending is there as an option and it goes as follows..
presidential does massage, friend does fs...
You can get a nice 1 hr massage in Dallas for 25 bucks... If you want a good looking lady... Add 15-25. I just don't see how a happy ending will cost you 100 more and 30mins less. Lol.
It is like paying steakhouse price entree for a McDonald burger.... But hey glad you had fun!
Do not trust this one, she went be a different name, and number in LA, Alexander and robbed a good number of people. She had a ton of negative reviews with her old number, I still have the convo where she brags about ripping people off. Stay away from this one. went by the name of amy she had a friend too that helped her. if you search her old number you'll find her nudes as well.
Here old number is 318 638 4814 go to google images you might like what you see.