City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: Her place
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: convo, lfk, GFE to the max; msog
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 3.5
Hair Length and Color: brunette; little past shoulder.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'4" college cheerleader hottie. Great manmades. Very nice and attractive lady.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Rotax
  • 05-21-2015, 09:30 PM
I agree she is great atf of mine as well
My hands down favorite in J-Town. Amazingly beautiful lady with great skills and attitude. Its a shame she does not permit us to post pics for her personal safety, as she is an absolute knock out. I can't recall ever seeing a bad review of her, and for good reason.

If I lived in Jackson, rather than here on the Coast, I'd be in serious risk of running out of money. One thing else, if you travel, a good bit, as I do, she is very kind about giving references to other providers.
I agree, she is wonderful
I'm going to "TRY" and see her on my next visit to Jackson, if I don't trip on my own anticipation.
Arabella is amazing!!!
I am trying to get with her this week.
  • Rotax
  • 05-25-2015, 06:25 PM
P411 is your best bet with her
Thanks. I am hoping that Sammy will verify me for her. She sent Sammy an email.
  • Rotax
  • 05-25-2015, 10:00 PM
Hope it works out for you she is great well worth the wait if you don't get to see her this time don't give up she is just very utr and checks hard before she sees anyone don't take it the wrong way I had to go through same thing to get to see her but was well worth it when I finally did meet her good luck
I agree!!! The best hands down! I haven't done any reviews sense I joined Arabella is UTR and ask for no reviews! I must say out of all the providers I have seen she is the best!!! No stretch marks flawless skin! Flawless body! She is what you want too pay for bout all I got to say on the matter! Good luck she is a excellent choice!
Eh.