ok so the super gay site"upgrade/overhaul" ie question

my computer did an automatic update signing me out of eccie. tried to sign in on ie and cant because cant see the tou to click and sign in. went to ff to sign in and was already however do not wish to use ff as its glitchey and tons of pop ups. so my question is how the hell do i sign in with ie if i cant see the boxes for the tou to click for sign in?
You need to direct this question to a member of the administrative staff. Please email them at websupport@eccie.net.
I can't see the new sign in either. Scroll the web page to the right to make the sign in area seen.

JR
The techies are working on it.

Its best to post these items on the National board where the techies are more likely to see the post. And, include the browser that you're using, regardless of computer or handheld, etc.

Frame labels, frame locations, and overall page frame are all various issues.

For sign in look for a couple empty boxes at top right, and you may need to scroll a bit to right.

Again, this is a known issue, but browser types are needed so a fix works for all.
i understand scroll right to get the username password boxes. but it asks for you to accept the terms of use agreement and i have no idea where its at now. also the box to keep you logged on is mysteriously missing also.
Yeah all four boxes are part of the same issue.
The boxes are there but the outlines and labels are ....

Amusing contradiction that they got the ads framed decently.
sent an email to web support two days ago still heard nothing. im sick of using firefox!
still waiting web support must have gotten lost in the shuffle in the new fucked up site revamp!
over a month now and have not gotten a single email from tech support! i am sure they are getting thousands of emails due to this fuck up but a month without a peep geez.