Austin 😘🍑🍑

Hey you guys ! I haven't been too Austin in a couple of years and when I went everybody was very friendly and not to come off shallow but I loved the attention I got from the "non AA" . Hopefully No one takes offense To that . I'm just saying I got a lot of compliments from them that I've never experienced . Anywho I'm thinking about coming to day and the first place I want to hit is the BAR lol . So any suggestions ?
I'm coming with u!!!
Austin is a great place for visiting whores..... IF you are priced properly and young spinners....

We already have old whores

We already have fat whores

and we already have overpriced whores.....

But read through the whines of whores leaving town having spent too much much money on a trip that did not pay off and you will see they were old or out of shape whores....
Austin is a great place for visiting whores..... IF you are priced properly and young spinners....

We already have old whores

We already have fat whores

and we already have overpriced whores.....

But read through the whines of whores leaving town having spent too much much money on a trip that did not pay off and you will see they were old or out of shape whores.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Say Hi to Whispers, our local, diaper wearing whiner... but don't expect to see a dime from him!! Come one down ladies!!
Say Hi to Whispers, our local, diaper wearing whiner... but don't expect to see a dime from him!! Come one down ladies!! Originally Posted by nuglet
Forgetting Whispers for a moment
Being as honest and objective as possible, Have any visiting providers physically similar to the OP Ever done well in Austin that you are aware of?

Your strong invite would suggest that at the reasonable price of $225/hr or even her off the chart MSOG $100/hr special she can count on your business after she heeds your advice and arrives.

Is this a reasonable and accurate assessment or are you really just saying "By all means come on down ladies but just like Whispers I sure ain't buying"?

Few can beat her current special plus you did review FP so anything is possible. As such I do look forward to the review as you are certainly a good man who recognizes a very good deal when he sees one.
Hey you guys ! I haven't been too Austin in a couple of years and when I went everybody was very friendly and not to come off shallow but I loved the attention I got from the "non AA" . Hopefully No one takes offense To that . I'm just saying I got a lot of compliments from them that I've never experienced . Anywho I'm thinking about coming to day and the first place I want to hit is the BAR lol . So any suggestions ?
Originally Posted by Thickems
We Pass on that ass for a reason. I hope you don't take offense to that.
Forgetting Whispers for a moment
Being as honest and objective as possible, Have any visiting providers physically similar to the OP Ever done well in Austin that you are aware of?

Your strong invite would suggest that at the reasonable price of $225/hr or even her off the chart MSOG $100/hr special she can count on your business after she heeds your advice and arrives.

Is this a reasonable and accurate assessment or are you really just saying "By all means come on down ladies but just like Whispers I sure ain't buying"?

Few can beat her current special plus you did review FP so anything is possible. As such I do look forward to the review as you are certainly a good man who recognizes a very good deal when he sees one. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Actually, I was referring to her travel companion, not the OP..
Originally Posted by Thickems
hmmmm.
you dont like AA but you wanna hit a bar.
oh, the hypocrisy!!
  • DSK
  • 09-04-2016, 04:38 PM
In my experience, Austin doesn't have many good looking working girls, so the people there should be nice to anyone willing to show up.
Sixth street
I'm going to do my best to tread lightly on this post, mainly because she's a Houston provider and that's my stomping ground.

But for this lady to come on this post and make a threAD to let everyone know she's in Austin, and in the same breath throw shade at men of her own race says a lot about her. Judging by the warm reception you've had on this threAD, you may have been better off staying in Houston.
If she was a hot, 20-year old spinner with a full menu, but she is not...
hmmmm.
you dont like AA but you wanna hit a bar.
oh, the hypocrisy!! Originally Posted by knotty man
What am I missing here.
Lots of black people are at bars?
Are there not white people too?

I'm guessing I missed the boat on this one 😐
In my experience, Austin doesn't have many good looking working girls, so the people there should be nice to anyone willing to show up. Originally Posted by DSK
Maybe not ones who frequent the coed section here, but there are a plethora of good looking ladies in the area at reasonable prices.
  • Gamer
  • 09-06-2016, 03:20 PM
What am I missing here.
Lots of black people are at bars?
Are there not white people too?

I'm guessing I missed the boat on this one 😐 Originally Posted by russellevans
I think he's trying to make a joke since AA also means Alcoholics Anonymous.