Vouch fo?r Hobbyist

Is there a specific procedure or easiest way to get a provider to vouch for you after a visit. Is just as easy as asking them to send you an email reply?

My experience has been to ask them if you can use them as a reference then they will tell you if they have a preference on how to contact them. although I will say I wonder if they actually send a reply to the one asking for a reference. I have sent quite a few pm's asking for an appointment, give the references and then never hear back from the provider. So it makes me wonder did they reply back to them at all? that is what is screwed up about this whole 'reference' system. you never know who will actually vouch for you.
If you join p411 you can have the provider give you an 'ok' and that shows up on your profile, they can see that you have an approval , that is probably the best way to go if you don't mind paying for a p411 membership.
Thanks Monkee
There are some ladies who don't give references, unfortunately. I normally try to reply for those guys that I've seen.
Some ladies ask for references, but never contact the ladies given. Just because a guy uses a certain lady as a reference doesn't mean that he's seen her. Nor does giving a lady as a reference mean that the guy is safe or respectful.