Activities: None, she never showed
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
pharaohnacho, sorry you didnt get the delites you were hoping for.

according to eccie guidelines (*), ncns incidents are technically not reviews [since nothing actually occurred between the two of you].

you might want to report it to the mods. on the full website version, click on the little white triangle w/ red exclamation mark in it [the "Report Post" icon] and ask the mods to move it to the Dallas Co-Ed forum.

(* and this sticky post at the top of the indy review forum
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A NC/NS
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=265739 )
NCNS's go in coed
trying to take this down, she ended up rescheduling for the next day and had a great time. any tips on taking this down?
trying to take this down, she ended up rescheduling for the next day and had a great time. any tips on taking this down? Originally Posted by pharaohnacho
why take it down? it's the truth isn't it? write a review if you want to paint another picture.
We don't take it down.

You wrote it, you own it.

Moved to correct City
It was great seeing you sweetheart! No worries on taking this down, we all realize things happen. I'm glad we were able to hang out and see you again soon!
What a beautiful story, and ending

IB
"Is this a valid review since no session or BCD activity took place?"

Whoops, please disregard my comment above--I thought that I was in ATX IP review area, not Coed. "Asleep at the wheel!"
The lesson here is even though the provider most likely flaked you should still allow her at least 24-48 hours to get back to you before posting NSNC threads. Sometimes shit really does happen.

Many providers aren't as gracious as this one was about being blasted right away.