Providers screening methods pushing away good clients

Screening should not take three or four days. And you are not entitled to unreasonable requests and my personal information. You do not get my first and last name unless you provide me yours. I will not tell you where I work. You are more than welcome to contact any provider that I have reviewed. I will not give you a list of providers to contact. There is no reason you would require a personal recommendation from three or more providers.

I understand your need to protect yourself. But when you go so far as to take four days to screen, and follow up with a need for more personal information, you have just lost an ideal client. "Ideal Client" A very clean and hygienic person who is respectful of your time and boundaries. Someone who will not haggle your prices (which is incredibly disrespectful). And someone who has a reputation for treating the girls properly.

So I have to ask what do you find to be unreasonable screening methods??
Personally i cannot say i have had any trouble with screening for anybof the ladies i have seen. I did provide one lady with personal info while i was new, but after that its been smooth sailing

Multiple days does seem excessive though. But i guess it just boils down to how bad you want to see a given provider.
Screening should not take three or four days. And you are not entitled to unreasonable requests and my personal information. You do not get my first and last name unless you provide me yours. I will not tell you where I work. You are more than welcome to contact any provider that I have reviewed. I will not give you a list of providers to contact. There is no reason you would require a personal recommendation from three or more providers.

I understand your need to protect yourself. But when you go so far as to take four days to screen, and follow up with a need for more personal information, you have just lost an ideal client. "Ideal Client" A very clean and hygienic person who is respectful of your time and boundaries. Someone who will not haggle your prices (which is incredibly disrespectful). And someone who has a reputation for treating the girls properly.

So I have to ask what do you find to be unreasonable screening methods?? Originally Posted by Mr.BobDabolina
But the rest of your post contradicts this (bolded) statement. You are definitely NOT respectful of their boundaries.

So by your own definition, you are NOT an ideal client.

And you reinforce why some ladies screen stringently. So, well done, I guess.
I find the "must have at least 10 reviews" requirement a little silly (is there a big difference in risk between someone with 5 reviews and someone with 10?), but it's up to the provider how they want to screen. If I'm not comfortable with or don't meet a providers' screening requirements, I just move on.

And if I provide screening info and don't hear back within 24 hours, I assume they're either too busy or don't want to see me, so I move on to plan B.
But the rest of your post contradicts this (bolded) statement. You are definitely NOT respectful of their boundaries.

So by your own definition, you are NOT an ideal client.

And you reinforce why some ladies screen stringently. So, well done, I guess. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I reinforce why ladies screen stringently? Lmao. There is not a single provider on the face of the earth that has a single complaint about the way I treated them or handle business with them. What I am referring to specifically are providers that require excessive amounts of personal information and excessive amount of referrals. This has only happened to me once. The girl literally took three days to contact three of my references. I passed her screening. Obviously. My point is she has lost out on a risk-free very easy client. As for me being respectful of their boundaries. I am referring to some clients who continuously ask for either services that the provider does not offer, or does things in a rough and abrasive manner.
I would really like to know some providers opinions on this issue. Or even more importantly I would like to know if there is an alternative method of screening to which The girls can still feel safe while not risking the loss of easy money
I do screen all my clients and I make it very clear what is required. I dont care to know your real name or real world personal info if your able to provide me with well known reputable ladies for references or a p411 account with good standing and recent okays. I do ask for brief physical description and age so I have an idea of who I will be meeting. If you contact me for a date you are the one responsible for providing me with your reference information so I can get straight to screening. I will not waste time reading through your reviews trying to collect this information if I do thats why its taking so long for you to get screened and you cant be pissed for the delay. What many guys dont understand is that a lot of ladies are NOT reference friendly and will not provide them.. for whatever reason. Some ladies require you ask them first to use them. Some ladies take days to get back to reference requests, trust me we providers are just as bothered as you are when this happens. I will let a guy know when contacting me if a lady he has provided does not provide references or if she takes a while to respond. That way he cant be pissed off at me when it takes longer than normal and he knows to not try and use her again. I typically only require one vouch depending on the reputation of the provider and what she has to say. Every provider is different what one may say about you may not be the same as what another provider says. So by contacting more than one reference I can get a better idea of you. I would hate to turn someone down because I just contacted one lady who didnt care for you because of your race, body type, age..etc
From perspective of long-term hobbyist with more than 10 reviews, I have not had any issues with ladies being able to screen me in time to make an appointment. I normally schedule out 5-10 days ahead of time with local IP ladies and the occasional travelling lady (usually 1-2 days before appointment).

Recently in anticipation of a trip to SATX for a couple of days of hobby fun, I contacted two ladies in SATX who asked for references. I told them any lady I had seen in the last year would be OK and then gave them the name/phone/email of three eccie regulars here in ATX.

Evidently these three ladies responded positively because I was cleared with both ladies in about three hours--not too bad on the part of my reference providers and the SATX ladies asking for references.

Can't wait to go to SATX to meet some new ladies or be ready to see them on their next visit to ATX, whichever happens first.

ATX eccie Coed has a list of ladies that are newbie friendly (assume the are also reference friendly), we have list of AA friendly ladies, so maybe we should have a list of ladies who are happy to provide references for their clients. Just asking...

BTW, my great reference ladies were AsianLayla, Kendal Clarkson and Its Britt.

If you haven't seen these ladies BCD, then what are you waiting for. Get over to see them and have some fun, plus establish some good credibility with some ladies who were happy to quickly provide me with references.

Who else is great with references? Maybe I will start a new thread. OK, I just did--See: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1836475
Hey OP, just ignore JY. HE NEVER has anything positive to say and makes baseless allegations as he has here. IMHO he is nothing but a WK troll.
Hey OP, just ignore JY. HE NEVER has anything positive to say and makes baseless allegations as he has here. IMHO he is nothing but a WK troll. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Hey, Dic, that wasn't an"allegation," it was an opinion based on the OP's own text.

This is an allegation: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1803012

Did you pay Ms. Francisca the money you shorted her yet? (Dic, that was a question.)

Heh, huckleberry.
Screening should not take three or four days. And you are not entitled to unreasonable requests and my personal information. You do not get my first and last name unless you provide me yours. I will not tell you where I work. You are more than welcome to contact any provider that I have reviewed. I will not give you a list of providers to contact. There is no reason you would require a personal recommendation from three or more providers. Originally Posted by Mr.BobDabolina
One of the things that I do to simplify the screening process is to make a small list of recently visited providers with phone numbers (if listed in her profile), email addresses and Showcase links. I keep it stored in my Notepad from the Control Panel on this site, and simply copy & paste from it when contacting a lady so that she has a simpler method to contact my references from a smartphone. Anything that reduces the number of clicks, taps, scrolling, copying & pasting speeds up screening on her side.

So I have to ask what do you find to be unreasonable screening methods?? Originally Posted by Mr.BobDabolina
To be honest, I agree with not giving my place of work or RW first & last name. I did this with Preferred411, but would prefer not to give out that information to dozens of providers. I trust the discretion of most providers, but I don't trust the people who might sneak a peek at most providers' Little Black Books.

I don't agree with the OP's final 2 statements, though. I like to get multiple persepectives from fellow 'mongers before I book a session. Why shouldn't she have the same right?

Additionally, why would you object to giving a provider a small list of references & contact info if you're OK with a lady contacting any of your previous reviewees? It's not particularly difficult if you're booking from a desktop or laptop, though if you're trying to book from a feature phone I could see how it'd be difficult to recall and type in reference info from a numeric keypad.
I am not at all opposed to A provider screening her clients thoroughly. All I am opposed to is that certain providers need four or five days to do so and an incredible amount of your personal information. I believe safety is a number one priority here and I completely agree that steps must be taken to secure a girls safety For me, if I want to spend $260 for an hour with a girl I'm not going to wait for days to do so just so she can get that fourth reference Lol
Good points above. This system requires the ladies to accurately share information among themselves on a timely basis.

I have heard from some guys that ladies they listed as references have become agitated that their "guy" is seeing someone else instead of them.

The key for both guys and gals is cooperation and information sharing. The guys share info in the ML and ROS, while the ladies have their sharing areas, and they provide/share references.

Examples of type of information that I believe should be shared by the ladies at Reference Time:
1) Does the hobbyist pose any kind of security or privacy risk to the provider?

2) Does the hobbyist arrive on time (or cancel at last minute)?

3) Does the hobbyist leave at the scheduled time (unless asked to stay longer with or without an additional Tip)?

4) Is the hobbyist respectful and courteous of the provider?

5) Does the hobbyist respect provider boundaries and limits established by the provider? Note: Assumes the provider first shares what is and is not available on her menu.

6) Does the hobbyist present the correct donation up front without having to be asked? Note: Assumes the provider clearly states rates/activities before hand.

7) Does the hobbyist show up fresh and clean, or avail himself to facilities prior to start the session.

8) Is there any other information of a safety/security nature about the hobbyist for which another provider should be informed.
These are things that I would think relevant--I am sure others will add/update.
There are some ladies who will not give references, even if you have reviewed them.
I'm not sure why this is - are they trying to keep that client all to themselves and think that not offering references will bring him back to her quicker? Is it because they don't like certain providers? Is it because they only talk to men and not females on here?
I'm sure there are many more reasons. But in my mind, most of the guys on here are here for the variety. We aren't the gf or wife to have any say so in who the guys see. I've found that some of the guys I've given references for have usually come back to see me, unless they are the ones who only want to see a certain lady once or twice. It's a matter of safety and helping to protect others if we can let other ladies know that a guy is safe or not.

I don't care about session details, because that may vary from person to person. What I ask for is if a lady remembers the gent and if he's safe and clean.

As for it taking a few days, some ladies may not give those references until then.
I have been in the hobby for over a decade and have never once actually needed a reference.
I've offered them but they never get checked. I've also never once been turned down by someone I was actually interested in seeing.
Despite this on-stage coed persona and banter I've never had a negative experience with any provider I've actually chosen to meet. Then again I don't contact the type that hang out in coed either.

Intelligent providers are usually good BS detectors and they sense from the communication whether you are likely OK or not.

I'm not suggesting screening isn't important these days but this has been my hobby experience thus far.
+1 to Brittney...

I personally ask for two reputable, recent references as well as your contact information to be provided when screening a new gentleman. I check you on ECCIE, P411, VerifyHim, and Google. Gentlemen are provided plenty of history on me here, so I do expect to know that he is safe and reliable as well. Patience is a beautiful thing within the hobby, and time and time again we can see that some last minute decisions do not always land yourself in the best position.

There have been several times in my hobby days where it has taken longer than usual to get a gentleman screened.
A) I work
B) I go to school
C) I do not live and breathe the hobby

I do wish that I could be 100% dedicated to the administrative side of providing, however that simply isn't possible for my private schedule. I completely agree as well that not all providers are reference friendly, and some become very agitated by even asking. I surely hope the providers aren't expected to know who and who is not reference friendly off the top of their heads, that would be quite impressive!