Based In KC

Hi Staff Folks,

Forgive me if this is an old topic, but when searching for providers in KC, there's no filter for ladies who are actually here.

A search pulls up all providers who even mention KC, along with the many other cities shown on their profiles. Granted, these ladies may sometime visit KC, but their schedules (if included) often show it is rare. This translates to most "KC" search results being rarely, if ever really available here in KC.

Am I missing a filter?

Can ECCIE consider adding a "Base Location" field to allow our local providers to stand out as actually being here in our area?

Thank you,
Sir, in the light blue banner at the top of the page is a hyperlink entitled "Browse Showcases. Arrow down to KC and you will find several.

As far as your suggestion is concerned, send am email to websupport@eccie.net and outline how you think a search of that nature would work.
Hi Staff Folks,

Forgive me if this is an old topic, but when searching for providers in KC, there's no filter for ladies who are actually here.

A search pulls up all providers who even mention KC, along with the many other cities shown on their profiles. Granted, these ladies may sometime visit KC, but their schedules (if included) often show it is rare. This translates to most "KC" search results being rarely, if ever really available here in KC.

Am I missing a filter?

Can ECCIE consider adding a "Base Location" field to allow our local providers to stand out as actually being here in our area?

Thank you, Originally Posted by outbound_7

Just check the provider ads, it's what I do. You can also send PMs to the ones you have an interest in.